“Consistant”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #153 of 2,206 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always know what I am getting at Chipotle. It may be a chain, but at least I know it will be the same product. Since I was staying at the very interesting Airport Garden Inn across the street I didn't have any more room for adventures. I just wish Chipotle could be cheaper.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Some Chipolte's are a bit stingy on items. But this one is your standard one. Had lunch here a few times. Very good. Not gourmet mexican, but very good.

1  Thank Matt T
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had a decent burrito. You get to put what you want in it. But there are lots of better Mexican food places around. This ain't no big deal.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I always love the burrito bowl.....it is an all in one bowl, combined for healthy eating. It has brown rice/cilantro lime rice, corn, black beans, guacamole,bell peppers, sour cream, salsas and we can also crush and add the tortilla chips to it! And lo! All nutrients put together for you!
This is one of my favorite joints in the USA. Always I wish, Chipotle open their franchise in India!
Ambience good, self service, pocket friendly, restaurant fully packed.....wonderful!

2  Thank thiagamala
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The fresh guacamole is always the best at this restaurant chain. Clean restaurant and a helpful counter crew.