“Total Traffic Jam!!”

San Jose Flea Market
Ranked #37 of 136 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 2,000 vendor stalls, this massive market sells a wide variety of wares.
California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Total Traffic Jam!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm rating the flea market poor because there isn't adequate parking for the masses and I do mean masses. Every street that lead up to the TWO entrances were backed up with at min 50 cars in each direction. I pulled out of line to get gas and one guy told me he walked 10 blocks and this happens every weekend. I took my time at the gas pump watching the frenzy. The city signal lights continued to change without one single car moving forward.

Well as you can tell by my story I never made it into the flea market. After pumping gas I bought an ice cream, shook my head one last time and drove back to my hotel.

I suggest shuttle buses from a local high school or fairgrounds. Very very poor planning.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Salem, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Big and lots of walking”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I loved the fruit and veggies the best they have a lot of fruit i can not get back at home.. and everything is fresh...
Lots of the same things over and over again but make sure to offer less then what they are asking that way you get a better deal.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Get a beer, a collectable and a meal all in one”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Beer in a golf cart size wagon that drives around the flea market. how good is that. The selection is beyond anything I have seen before. Jokingly we decided to look for lobster bouts.....booom there they were. I believe that if you are looking for something you will definitely find it there. Huge place though so wear very comfy shoes and its hot hot hot there. Be sure to drink plenty even if its not from the beer cart. Very enjoyable way to spend an afternoon. took the train from san Fran to get there.

Visited April 2012
San Jose, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fle Market/ La Pulga”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Open Thursday thru Sunday. If your looking for it, you'll find it here. Thousands come here evry weekend to shop, eat and for the entertainment. Every weekend, there ia a different type of attraction, Health fairs, Salsa fairs, Country fairs etc... The best and cheapest fruit & vegetables, its the best farmers market there is. There is even a booth that that roast fresh peanuts. A carousel and many fun things for the kids. I have been gouing to the flea market since I was 5 years old

Visited October 2012
Calgary
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Not worth the effort..”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Boring flea market with vendors selling new goods and lots of duplication. T-shirts,underwear socks and more boring stuff.The guy that sells fresh squeezed juice was our saviour as it made paying the parkinf fee seem not too bad.He makes great juice,watermelon.coconut,etc.

Visited August 2012