“Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28,2013”
Review of Raging Waters

Raging Waters
Ranked #31 of 135 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: Raging Waters San Jose has everything you need to make your summer exciting! Featuring cabanas and a picnic grove to host your next birthday, party, family reunion, or corporate get together. Raging Waters is convenient and hassle free. Fun for the family, and thrills for anyone that's looking to get their heart pumping, we're the perfect summer spot that does it all! With attractions like Dragon's Den, Endless River, and Wacky Water Works for children, Raging Waters is the best place for everyone young and old.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28,2013”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28 2013 near or in wave pool or near pirates kids recreation IF YOU HAVE FOUND IT please call 408-623-8121 money reward I will really appreciate it. All my pictures are there.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Arturitomaciaa

• Korean first
Charlottesville
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Average says it all.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Be prpared for long lines on a hot day. Park is not very well organized. The walkways were really hot when dry and really slippery when wet. That said, my family did have fun and it's less expensive than most water parks.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank travelbugger71
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I loved it.......”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I enjoyed it very much,and I look forward to going there again. The food there isn't bad,and I enjoy looking at the gift shop items.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Isabel N
San Jose, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best water park in Northern San Jose”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Fun for everyone, I don't swim, but I love getting in the neverending pool, sitting in the soon and watching my adult kids and grandchildren have a blast. I highly reccomend it

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Cualneci
Hong Kong, China
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Awesome water park! Such a delightful experience in terms of
1. Sheer range of rides
2. Sane height restrictions for kids (90 cms on average vs. 110 cms in Europe)
3. Sane prices vs. anywhere in Europe.

Can't wait to go back again with the kids

Get there early if you want to find decent parking.

Visited August 2012