“A wonderful surprise that brings back Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro Tupaz

Bistro Tupaz
Ranked #96 of 2,154 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
discovery bay, ca
“A wonderful surprise that brings back Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Was driving to visit my brother and family at his new home and was very hungry but didn't want fast food. I stumbled upon this wonderful bistro off Santa Teresa. It brought back memories of when I traveled to Italy. The wait staff was very knowledgeable about the different dishes. My sister in law said they have wonderful pot pies. I will have to go back and try that!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank wine2love2

San Jose CA
“Neighborhood Bistro - Gourmet Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2009

I have been to this Bistro several times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent. The Chef only uses fresh ingredients and it is very apparent. I always feel if I have been in a fine dining restaurant because the flavors and plating reflect what I would expect at an upscale dining establishment. The bakery items available are the best I have had from any bakery in this area. You can taste the butter in the croissants, the fresh fruit in the items with fruit butters, the fine chocolate is obvious - I can't express the delectable tastes that are so wonderful. Sunday Brunch is incredible. This is a "must" dine bistro if you want quality offerings.

1 Thank velstraSanJose

Been to Bistro Tupaz? Share your experiences!