All reviews front desk businesses proximity bed breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I liked the hotel's proximity to the airport, VTA, and downtown. It was near the 101, but you didn't really hear it. However, the walls are exceptionally thin and I heard EVERYTHING in the room next to me, and it made it difficult to become comfortable in my room to sleep. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
joanneb0011, Director of Sales at Hyatt House San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Keep up the great work. From the front desk, rooms and breakfast food. I felt I was in a 5 star resort minus the beach. Will continue booking with the Hyatt House from now on. I'm a clean freak and this made me feel right at home

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
joanneb0011, Director of Sales at Hyatt House San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled that you found us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, this is your hotel. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, breakfast was very good. The only drawback was that restaurants are not within walking distance. But if you have a car that should not be a problem. Also it looks like the hotel provided shuttle service within a three mile radius of the hotel but I never inquired so I cannot verify if that is still available.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us. Yes, it's true we do have a shuttle that provides service within a 3 miles radius. Please inquire with our Front Desk on time that the shuttle can be arranged for drop off and pick up.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

12/28 overnight stay. A brand new facility ( not all floors were open yet), and experienced a few glitches during check in. The process took approximately 20 minutes, and then the room key did not work. I must say with everything that happened, the front desk staff, apologies for not getting their names, did everything they could to get things right as well as being polite and professional. I understand errors and mistakes happen, I rate businesses on how they are rectified. The Hyatt staff did their company proud. I must also give shout out to Ty, HBar associate, if you have the pleasure of staying there, make a point of meeting him, a truly nice guy

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your patience.
We will let Ty know that you appreciated his services in our HBar.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Very friendly front desk clerk, upgraded us from a studio to a king suite. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast with made-to-order omelets. Nicest dining area I've seen for a complimentary breakfast in the states.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
joanneb0011, Director of Sales at Hyatt House San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you choose to stay with us again.