“Are they confused? what is Asian Fusion?”
Review of Mosaic

Mosaic
Reserve with OpenTable
Mosaic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 2,169 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Carlos
Northern California
“Are they confused? what is Asian Fusion?”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It was more a bar type food. They had some Asian dishes but they also had bar pub food like quesidillas, nachos, pizza, etc..

Visited August 2012

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Plenty of Bourbon”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great hotel restaurant. Friendly people and AMAZING whiskey/bourbon selection.

Visited April 2012
Milpitas, California
“Absolutely loved this great find in San Jose”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Back in November 2011, an online coupon appeared on my email for $25 worth $50 at Mosaic in downtown San Jose, CA. My husband and I enjoy eating out, and are always looking for new places to try. We decided to eat there last night, for my birthday dinner. We were unable to locate any menus online, but found out it was an Asian-Fusion place. We started off with appetizers: the calamari, stuffed cream cheese crab wontons, and gyoza (all excellent) with cocktails. We happened to have dinner during happy hour, which meant appetizers were half off ($6-$7) and our martinis were $8 compared to $12. The drinks were delicious! Happy Hour was from 3-7pm.

We decided to order traditional Chinese style, so with our individual bowls of rice, we shared our entrees of Honey Walnut Prawns (the shrimp were big and plump), orange chicken (big portion, but not my favorite), and Beef (very tender pieces of filet mignon with string beans-must have).

We were very satisfied with our meals, and to complete the evening, they gave me a birthday dessert of creme brulee (another must have). We were very pleased with our evening and when the bill arrived, minus the $50 voucher, our bill for 2 came out to be $60. Not bad for drinks, appetizers, dinner, and dessert for 2!

We will definitely go back! The best part, Camera 12 is literally across the street to see a movie after dinner. Thank you, Mosaic, for making my birthday special.

• Visited April 2012
Pleasant Grove, CA
“Blah”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Not much to say. Breakfast was included in our room at the Four Points Hotel. Food was average at best. Menu prices seemed a bit high, but again, it was free. Would not have eaten here if I would have had to pay.

• Visited March 2012
Berlin, Germany
“A scam?”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

This place is listed on the Discover Downtown San Jose Card as a restaurant offering one free appetizer when you buy one entree. They DO NOT honor the discount!! And they pretended they did not know!! I had just checked the website to find out what discount they offered so I was sure they were participants. First they told me that probably I confused them with another restaurant, and when I told them I was sure they showed me a printout where they where not listed. I checked the website and showed that to them, they did not know how to justify themselves but still they would not give me discount. This is no way to treat customers!!!! Is it just a scam to advertise a discount that you won't give? The food was ok, nothing special, probably overpriced but I am not from california so maybe this is just an average price. I am very disappointed.