“Average food great interior”

Left Bank Santana Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Left Bank Santana Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 2,235 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cross Street: Stevens Creek
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had risotto and must admit it was the poorest I have ever had; pasty and tasteless. Service was excellent; wine list very good

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We got a nice seat on the sidewalk area so we could watch all the activities and people on the street. We shared the assorted cheese and escargot appetizers, which were delish. I had the beef with french fries which was pretty good (not the best I have had). Creme brulee was good. Price? $86 each?? Wow. Way too much.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a drink and a sandwich for lunch, and enjoyed it so much we returned with our 21-year old son for dinner. (Loved Lark Creek Blue the night before!) Terrific cocktails, great wine list, yummy cheese fondue if you really want a treat (pay extra for fruit and veggies in addition to bread). Our dinner entrees (fish, steak, pork) were very good. Our chicken sandwich and fries at lunch were perfect. We all had just returned from France and enjoyed the French theme.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

A group of five met here for lunch. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating! Everyone really enjoyed their luncheon entrees. One friend had mussels. She couldn't believe how many she was served! I thought the onion soup was the best I have ever tasted!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We celebrated my parents anniversary here in Feb. and had a wonderful experience. The food was good, they put us in a room by ourselves for most of the dinner and the wait staff was very attentive.