“Excellent Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Breath.....Hydrate....Rest.....
Plenty of natural light during the day The storage closet doubles up as a mirror
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Breath.....Hydrate....Rest.....
Plenty of natural light during the day
The storage closet doubles up as a mirror
Work hard, Play harder!
For the business traveler or causal worker
Private full bathroom
Clean and hygenic
View from the front yard dry garden
The dry garden walkway to the seating bench
Plenty of free parking in front of the house
From the parking to the front entrance, a few short steps.
Walkway in the front garden.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

biju127
San Jose, California
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed May 12, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Very clean place. Good for both short and long term stay. Very cooperative.
Manesh knows what we need and very supportive.

May 13, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.

I look forward to hosting you again!
Chinh T
“Best Airbnb experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Manesh is the best host. The place is extremely nice and clean. Neighborhood is quite it. I definitely come back and recommend to other.

Thanks again Manesh for hosting.

Feb 1, 2018
Thank you Chinh. I look forward to hosting you again.
동혁 이
“Unexpected luck at the end of the 2017”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Unexpectedly, met humble and great guy who lives life with full of passion. He has been my teacher, guide and advisor. Now I can say the fact that I have a valuable friend in San Jose.

All memories in San Jose & San Francisco can not be possible without his help.
He kindly accepted my last minute request, and drove to pick me up in late night .
Always try to help and advise my plan and showed many local things and spots that I could miss.
In his hospitality and kindness, I could finish my journey in Silicon Valley successfully.
Can't forget the good restaurants he recommended(especially the Indian cuisine) and stories he told me.
Above all, debates and conversations we had every night made me amazed and dragged me to another view. We will see in a decade whose prediction was right!!!! lol
It was so honor and lucky that I could stay in you house and wish he can meet other cool sufers.
정말 감사했습니다!!!

P.S - Just be sure, 0% exaggeration and I'm always serious H.A.H.A.H.A

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the kind words Steve. I look forward to your next visit, eagerly!
Abinav P
“Best Stay ever!”
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Manesh was a great host and I'm glad I met him. His house was very clean and well maintained. He took great care of me during my stay.

Dec 29, 2017
Hello Abhinav,

Thank you for the feedback.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,
kitchkels...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Comfortable, quiet, clean home”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I can't say enough good things about this beautiful home. The area was pretty and quiet; the room(s) (bedroom AND bathroom) were clean and comfortable; Manesh (the host) himself was super warm and friendly. I had a great stay in San Jose, all thanks to Manesh! If you're looking for a good value and a comfortable place to call "home" in SJC, stay here! Next time in San Jose, I am absolutely going to try staying here again.

Nov 8, 2017
Hello Kelsen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

This will further improve my chance of being successful at this fledgeling idea :-)

Best Regards,
Steven C
“Fantastic, secure super-clean sanctuary for the work-focused”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Highly recommend this place. Of all the rentals I've been to, this was the cleanest! Very comfortable, amazing hospitality -- Manesh has been incredibly responsive. Really appreciated the care and thought Manesh put into his lodging. Manesh even has a basket of amenities for you should you forget a toothbrush, mouthwash, and lotion. You'll feel safe because of the security system.

The house is spotless, clean, and warm, with decor that makes you feel like you are in a spa or vacation. It's the cleanest place I've ever rented, and I've traveled through multiple countries and across the United States. My room was not only clean the first day, but he went above and beyond and offered fresh towels daily and tidied up the bed. So very thoughtful. The bed was very comfortable; the lighting could be dimmed or brightened to my taste; and, beyond the room, the whole house felt like a calm sanctuary (with very good taste in decor!).

The location is about a 10-15 minute walk to restaurants, coffee shops, and a grocery store, so it's quite convenient. Lots of great restaurants and grocery store nearby — and of course Starbucks! And, a 12-minute bicycle ride to the nearest VTA light rail station, so the location works very well. Manesh even accommodated my bicycle and had an air pump.

Great for work trips, too: the WiFi was very fast, the desk was great to use with an adjustable work chair. There are even USB-C chargers and lots of other adapters and cables, plus notebooks, stationary, and pens for you to use. I'll be coming back for another work trip!

Thank you Manesh!

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks Steven

I look forward to hosting you again, & again :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing