4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$141
Curio.com$141
eDreams$141
CheapTickets$141
1,762 results
All reviews residential neighborhood beautiful property pool and hot tub fitness center wedding conference event lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at DHM for 3 day stay for family wedding being held at the hotel. Hotel is nice, its old and could do with a total upgrade. That said the hotel and ground are nice. Rooms are a decent size and well maintained. Swimming pool area is good and the gym was great. My biggest issue was the price of breakfast, at $18 its a total ripoff....Overall a decent hotel and just gets into the 4 stars for me.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Beautiful building and ground. The patio was nice and cozy at night, but the bar was a bit pricey. The rooms were somewhat smaller than I expected. The breakfast was good and had many choices. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure to stay here over the Labor Day Weekend.

At first you get a little thrown off due to the fact that it is not a regular hotel but a mansion converted into a hotel. The grounds are a nice size to take a stroll or enjoy sitting out in one of their courtyards. I enjoyed exploring the main building and finding these cute little nook area under the staircases.

The rooms are a good size, it had a larger than normal hotel fridge, a keurig machine. They are a bit dated but they are kept nicely.

Location is ideal if you plan to explore the area. It was a short drive to Santa Cruz and San Fransisco.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there as a family last weekend. I would describe the hotel as avergage. The property was nice but the rooms are very basic. The two things that stood out to me that prompted me to write a review were:
1) pool pics were very deceiving! We picked this property over others because we thought the pool look like a fun place for the kids to swim. The pool on the website makes it look enormous, but it is far from that. The kids still had a great time but the pool is one you might expect to see in a backyard.
2) Service was slow and lacking. The valet was not present when we pulled up. The restaurant was slow to see at us and slow to even give us a menu or give water. We went to the buffet just so we wouldn't have to wait for the food to arrive. Pool towels were not delivered for about 40 minutes from when we called the first time. The check in desk was perfectly fine, but the rest of the service was pretty lacking.

Would I stay there again? It's perfectly fine for a place to crash, but there are no bells and whistles. It's not somewhere I would want to go on vacation.

1  Thank TheTravelBuds
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My stay at Dolce was very pleasant and relaxing. I had the best sleep in the king sized bed provided and the compound was beautiful. My only gripe was the lack of cable channels on t.v. It made t.v. watching during down time a but dull. Other than that, I had a blast!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel