We booked this hotel last minute for a quick getaway on a saturday night. Even though I have lived in the bay area for 20 years I had never heard of this hotel and didn't know where it was. You drive through a residential area and all of a sudden there is a Mansion set in lovely gardens! We only stayed one night but it was great. The room was nicely and newly furnished, spotless and quiet.
We went down and had a drink at the outside patio area which had firepits, heaters and comfy chairs. The service was a bit slow but not a big problem.
We got an amazing rate including a full breakfast where again the service was a bit off but the food was good, I would easily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose