The building and grounds are beautiful and would make a lovely backdrop for a wedding. We enjoyed the lovely bar area and the pool. The rooms are a bit tired but clean. Our a/c didn't work well, making it warm for sleep. They have a nice breakfast buffet in the morning. The weekend rate of $109 was a steal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose