The grounds and rooms are amazing! We epecially enjoy the parlor suites as it gives our 3 small children room to roam. The size of the grounds make it easy to access the amenities and even though San Jose is a hustle bustle city the hotel location is set off so that you feel at peace and relaxed with the tranquil surroundings. Lastly, the breakfast buffet is especially delicioous with the many selections of foods that accomodate almost all eating habits. Lots of colors in the selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose