We are on a honeymoon. Drove from San Francisco to here and found the surroundings serene, nice n peaceful with a charm. It is an escape from the bustling city and we wished for 1 more night of stay
Breakfast buffet is good with a view of the pool. Juices and coffee on my cup are regularly topped up. It is a pity I did not get to try the heated pool as the itinerary was too packed.
We found the location super as it is a very short drive to San Jose airport which we flew out to vegas. Easy to drive and park in Hayes mansion
Rooms are good sized. Clean n complimentary wifi
Had some issues with shower drainage and that was speedily taken care of by the staff ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose