I stayed two nights at the Dolce Hayes because I was in town for a wedding and the hotel was offering a discount for wedding guests. The grounds are very beautiful and there are many places to walk around and explore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do much of that since the weekend was filled with activities, so I'd love to go back when I have more time. The rooms are quaint and include plush robes and slippers (which I love). I thought it was cool that the shampoo, conditioner, and soap are in a dispenser on the shower wall, so there is no need to fiddle with tiny bottles or litter the environment with extra plastic. One of our few complaints was that the pool, spa, and hot tub close at 10:00 pm, so we were never able to visit them. Plus, our smoke detector started chirping on the second night, so we had to call the front desk. They were pretty quick about coming to fix it, but it was still pretty annoying. I'm not sure what the going rate is per night, but for $99, we definitely got our money's worth and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose