All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homeliving roomevening receptionstrip mallsan jose airportfull kitchenfront desk staffno elevatorfree shuttlethe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againsilicon valleybusiness trip
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

First impression. Enough parking space for guest.
Hotel equip with gym, pool.
Business centre , self Landry ... etc. Essential for traveller.

Hotel room is clean n tidy.

There is not much around the hotel. Good to have some beer at the reception.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear bennett_wpl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad you had a relaxing stay and that you enjoyed some of our complimentary beer! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We stayed here after attending a baseball game in San Francisco. Very quiet, clean room. Only downside was dinner that night - lots of Thai and Mediterranean restaurants next door. We drove about 15 min and had great food at Santana row. Hotel location is convenient and not far from main attractions.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear H6190SErobing,

Thank you for writing us a 5 star Tripadvisor review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

While traveling for work, I stayed at the San Jose location. The accommodations are convenient and spacious enough to allow me to relax at the end of the day. While the Internet service is convenient, the way it forces you to log in a couple times per day and re-accept the terms is annoying. The complimentary breakfast was, while decent quality, pretty monotonous. After a week of staying there, I ended up buying something elsewhere just for a change. The staff is friendly and the area is clean and surprisingly quiet.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear christophermT7545QV,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I have relayed your feedback to our Internet team so that we can hopefully make improvements in our guest experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Property was a condo style in layout. I liked this. Plenty of parking and I liked the cookie, water and chocolate bar for HHonors guests. My first complaint of the property was that the heater did not work. They gave me a map of a thermostat when I checked in but got cold in the middle of the night. When I went to turn up the thermostat nothing happened. I went to get the map of the thermostat and found that it was not the thermostat that was on the wall. I tried in vain to turn on heat but nothing was coming. The second thing I did not like is the property, at least where I was staying, was not clean. There were bars of soap and bottle tops in the bushes which not only looked bad but made it seam like they did not car about the property. This was in stark contrast to a cheaper chain I had stayed the night before which was spotless. The cleaning staff would line loads of dirty towels in the middle of the complex which would block the path. Other than the person I talked to at check in the staff were not friendly. Overall it was not a good experience and I really wasted 30000 Hilton points. There are a lot of other hotels in the area so suggests you do your research.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear scottpU3985BC,

Thank you for writing us a review on Tripadvisor. We will be sure to share this with our team members to ensure we make improvements.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Great Place. I like how they provide cleaning service daily and include all of the extra amenities. Very liveable place for long periods of time. You feel at home. Well done Homewood P.S. More parking would be nice. Thanks

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Bwatson089,

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoyed the hotel and the services we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.