All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homeliving roomevening receptionstrip mallsan jose airportfull kitchenfront desk staffno elevatorfree shuttlethe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againsilicon valleybusiness trip
Reviewed August 30, 2017

For all who would like a Hotel that's friendly, and accommodating, this is certainly one of them. Joshua, was extremely kind, patient, and caring. We're very grateful for ALL accommodations granted.
Hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Portia,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're grateful for your business and we're glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Excellent facilities, very well maintained, grounds are clean. Breakfast staff and housekeeping staff are tops! Personal... yet professional. Location is easy to get to and plenty of businesses nearby.

Dear Y5488YYjohnm,

Thank you for writing us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit and I trust we will see you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Everyone I met in the course of my stay was helpful and contributed to an excellent stay. Special thanks to Debbie, Tyrone and Feeli (hope I spelled her name correctly), for going the extra mile and helping me with answering questions, helping me with getting my suitcase to my room, and finding suitable food to match my medical needs. The hotel breakfast has healthy options for people with dietary restrictions. They offer fresh fruit, boiled eggs and skim milk. They also have the other usual things such as toast and cereal. Their evening happy hour offers a salad bar. Special thanks to all of the kitchen team - who prepare soups and other dishes with a lot of care. The location is also convenient to access surrounding restaurants which are literally just 30 seconds away. I learned that some guests stay here a long time...I can see why. Nice room, nice amenities, great location, and super staff who make the stay extra special! Thank you! If I am back in the area, I will for sure stay here again.

Dear 85251,

Thank you for writing us a review on Tripadvisor. I'm glad to hear that you had an excellent stay and please know I will share your review with the team members that you mentioned.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Had a amazing experience, had a few issues upon arrival but the staff did everything they could to make things right, they went above and beyond the call of duty, big thanks to staff members Joshua, Hallie, Regina and Madeline that made it a great trip, will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank FlowTx

Dear FlowTx,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We're glad you had a great stay and I will be sure to share your review with all of the associates you mentioned.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Book hotel thru sport team accommodation app. It was part of the Stay and Play for the Stanford Soccer Tournament. Problem is price was wrong and Hotel would not honor what they agreed to. Second rented room with no working toilet and wouldn't credit guest any credit on rate. Wouldn't move them or send them to another hotel. Staff was not helpful. My room sleeps 4-6 but only had lined for 2. Had to call desk to get more linen. Room was big and nice but staff was less than helpful most of the weekend.

Dear John G,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had problems with the team accommodation app. Despite them being at fault, we still went the extra mile to not only credit you the difference in rate but the entire team. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and also for your patience and understanding while we resolved the matter.

At your service,