Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Sanjose, United States
“Excellant hotel”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Internet access is very good Breakfast and Evening menu are good. Excellent hotel for business and family visitors. Good locality to access bank and Public transports Shuttle facility is available Value customer programs should be good Good quality breads are served Excellent Hotel to stay with Family. 24 Hours Coffee, Reception supports are there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Mahesh C,

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted to hear of your great experience here with us. We hope to see you soon!

Luis Robles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Minocqua, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I travel all over the U.S. for work. Homewood Suites is always my first choice. My last trip was a work/pleasure trip so I brought my girlfriend along. She was equally impressed with our stay. The shuttle service was very convenient. The food was always good and made the stay easier on us. We had more time to enjoy the area, instead of cooking & cleaning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Jeffrey S,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Luis Robles
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is one of the hotels I'd recommend travelers to check out. Personnels are friendly and helpful. In addition to complimentary breakfasts, a complimentary simple but nice dinner is offered on the first night. This is a surprise! Airport pick up and drop off are also offered. I was impressed and regretted that I did not plan to stay for a little longer.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hello,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay us! We hope to see you again soon!

Torrance, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had a great stay. I went with the great reviews I read on trip advisor and I am glad! It is a great place to stay...clean, comfortable, conveniently located and nice staff. We called last minute and on arrival I was able to switch my room to a 2 bedroom suite. The staff was courteous and helpful.

Hello Mark D,

On behalf of the staff, thank you for your kind words! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you stay with us there aren't any issues with the shuttle.

Frisco, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The next time I need a hotel near the San Jose airport I will definitely return to the Homewood Suites. The breakfast was well done, the staff was helpful, and the rooms were tastefully decorated. I asked for a shuttle to the airport and while there was some confusion on the time, they provided it promptly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Hello Mark D,

We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay and we hope you come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Exceptionally well designed hotel suite. Lots of amenities. In spite of being within a mile of a major airport, the suite was remarkably quiet. Adequately furnished kitchen. The two bedroom, two bath suite was perfect for the three of us. Enjoyed the fireplace and easy operation. Only difficulty was there was no elevator to the second floor and we had substantial luggage to carry up and down. Most outstanding hotel I've stayed in for the past two decades. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great visioning when Hilton conceived the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Hello,

The reason why we work so hard for our guests is because we enjoy knowing that we make a positive impact on their business trip or vacation. We are truly honored that you feel the way that you do. We hope to see you again soon and we look forward to topping this experience with an even better one!

Sacramento, California
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how very pleasantly surprised I was at how GREAT this place was. Many years ago I traveled a lot for my job and would have LOVED to stay here on a long assignment. I've never stayed in a Homewood Suites before but had read good reviews so decided to try it when the Residence Inn wanted a $100 non-refundable pet fee. OMGosh I'm soooo glad we decided to give this place a try. The staff was friendly, the amenities were great (my kids LOVED the basketball court, the room was very clean, the full breakfast was delicious and we didn't have to pay any extra fees to have our little dog with us. We were so pleased that my family and I cannot wait to stay here again, and plan on staying here every time we return to the San Jose area in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodsuitesS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Allinn

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel and am glad that you decided to stay here with us. Our little companions are part of the family and the Homewood Suites makes is affordable for families to bring them along; they love to travel, I know my 2 Pugs love it! I do hope you can visit us soon!!

Thank you once again for choosing the Homewood Suites in San Jose.

Regards,