I stayed at Extended Stay America on a business trip for four nights. Overall, I thought it was a good value. Detailed positives and negatives:
- Very convenient to 104.
- Friendly staff
- Spacious rooms
- Reasonably quiet.
- Seems to have a recent major rennovation.
- Good value
- Noisy AC (I think others complained also). Fortunately, I didn't really need to use it.
- Five young men came in the breakfast area with a bunch of beer and started downing it at 8 am in the morning. I didn't stick around to see how this turned out.
3)Things to be aware of:
- Breakfast is what they call "grab and go plus". It's not a full breakfast (after all, this is an extended stay hotel, but you can eat enough to start your day).
- Fitness center consists of 3 cardiovascular machines, nothing else.
- You don't get room service (although you can ask the front desk for replacements) unless you stay 8 nights. I usually keep up the "do not disturb" sign anyway, so this was not an issue for me.
- Swimming pool is currently closed (and needs to be drained, rather than sitting there full of gunk!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Pool is temporarily out of service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Extended Stay San Jose
- San Jose Extended Stay