“Love it's Unique Name”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“Love it's Unique Name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited in San Jose, CA in Jan. 2013 and just had to go to one of my favorite places. I met friends there on two different occasions. It never disappoints. The Lattes and Cappuccinos are delicious along with the yummy pastries (there are many, many choices). I love the pastel murals on the walls, the soft couches and iron chairs. A flower shop is on the premises so the fragrances waft through the shop. It's on a corner in the Willow Glen area of San Jose and parking shouldn't be a problem. Just writing this makes me want to be there right now. You'll love it.

• Visited January 2013

San Jose, California
“Warm, cozy, yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is one of my favorite local places. I generally go in the morning and get a morning roll TO DIE FOR! I especially like to dip it in my cappuccino. It is too big for me so I share it or take some for later. I also like their chocolate croissant (I ask to have it warmed up). I have had other pastries and all are good.

The cakes are excellent. I always get my cakes here for special occasions. They have several chocolate cakes that are all delicious. My favorite has layers of dark, milk, and white chocolate. I got a German Chocolate cake recently and just about swooned over it.

The service is always friendly. The prices are high but the exceeds the price.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank IMAndreaW
San Jose, CA
“Great atmosphere and outstanding baked goods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stumbled upon this place recently on a Sunday morning and decided to stop in an grab a quick bite to eat. A quick bite turned into a 2 hour event as we tried a variety of freshly baked goods (including their crepes...yummy!) and chatted with the owner and staff about the restaurant and the decor and the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place for all your baked good needs in the Willow Glen area.

• Visited April 2012