“Great flavor”
Review of Our House

Our House
Ranked #160 of 2,543 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed February 21, 2019

I had lunch at Our House for the first time. I ordered the Petaluma sandwich and it was great. The chicken was moist and there was lots of cheese. The olives had nice flavor but weren't overpowering. I really liked the tomato relish and would have liked a little more of it. The sandwich was on a large bun which was more bread than I wanted to I took off the top and just used the bottom half of the sandwich.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Amazing, fresh food with impeccable service. Delicious burgers, chicken with brie, and fries. Each ingredient was excellent quality. Lunch only. It would be great to see them open for dinner in the future. We'll be back!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Duck leg, Short Rib and Moo & Blue...
That is exactly from our favorite in order. The duck leg was so crispy and the duck itself was so flavorful sitting on pad Thai.

I loved my teriyaki short ribs, They were so set on rice and broccoli. The Moo & Blue burger was quite yummy.

Bella took our order and all the chefs seem to work very well together and they put out some fantastic food. It was our first time that I saw on our check that we not only had to pay tax but in addition to that, we are charged another 7%.. We were told that was because the cost of minimum-wage going up and Health insurance was an additional tax......I WOULD recommend going there!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I visited this place when my friend told french fries and greek salad would really good. And i enjoyed a lot.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. The staff is as equally amazing. If your looking for a 5 star menu for a 2 Star price this is the place for you. ALL of their ingredients are locally sourced and posted on a chalk board you can see where every item is from. The food is magnificent!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Our House? Share your experiences!