“Great food & Great service”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #177 of 2,207 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always great customer service here. Food is awesome. Our 8-yr old ALWAYS enjoys it here, and looks forward to taking the light rail ride. He always gobbles up his dinner, too.
And the Gin & Tonics are to die for!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were downtown for a convention and wanted a place a little nicer for lunch. You know, a place with forks and knives. Having been in many, many P.F. Changs (and not being a huge fan, but OK, it is what it is), we figured this would be fine. The place is run terribly. On a Friday afternoon at 1:00pm, the place looked trashed and the staff looked half asleep. Service was pretty bad (nice guy, not good at waiting tables). These places live and die by the experience they offer, and this particular branch of Chang's felt like one in a run-down shopping mall.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were excited for our return visit (after nearly a year), and to be eating dinner w/ a gift card, but it was hugely disappointing. What happened to this place??? We should have known it was a harbinger of bad things to come when it was 2 mins till a host greeted us at the front, and it was not a busy weeknight. Our server was really not very friendly, not even feining any customer caring. It took way too long even for water to arrive at our table. After wating for quite a while for our wine/beer to yet arrive, another server came by and asked if we had ordered drinks, i re-stated my wine choice, she then proceeded to walk away w/ out confirming what the beer order was. The food was over-salty and kind of greasy. Our appetizer dumplings arrived last, after all the entrees. i appreciated the manager's self-initiated efforts to make amends by waiving the dumpling fee and even giving us a coupon for free appetizers on a future visit. Too bad there won't be one.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This of is true to the chain . The dinner for two with soup, appetizer, entree and dessert is a great deal for $39.00. The lettuce wrap is great, honey shrimp and beef and broccoli are good. The chocolate cake with caramel is yummy. Street parking is a challenge but there is a lot across the street.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We don't have a PF Chang's where I live (in Southern Oregon) so it's always a such a treat to look forward to when visiting other locations. This was the first place I headed to after arriving in Santa Clara for a 4 day mini vacation. The restaurant certainly wasn't busy, probably because it was 8 pm on a Wedn night. I wanted to read so was directed to sit at the bar because of the better lighting. The bartender was quick to get me a drink but everything went downhill from there on. I waited patiently for him to come back and take my order (I had the menu open, then closed, then open again) but finally I had to ask him to come take my order and he held up his finger and said "wait a minute!"

This is while he was cleaning glasses and straightening the bar ! I didn't get the special sauce they make (I love the presentation); the food came out - cold, and I had to wait again to get eating utensils. I placed my credit card on the counter to signal I was through and the bartender walked by it many many many times before finally coming over to take it.

Don't get me wrong...you should definitely eat at PF Changs, just not at this one!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!