“Fishy tasting beef mongolian”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #711 of 2,169 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cumming, Georgia
“Fishy tasting beef mongolian”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

PF Chang's reminded me of vietnamese food. Everything tasted like it was cooked with fish broth. Nasty. After taste and just plain over priced.

Visited September 2012

“Beyond my expectations.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I haven't had a chance to put this review in until today, but I had such a great experience at this location that I have to write about it. I was in last Thursday and I have a job that allows me to travel frequently around the world and have been to too many restaurants to count. The area that impresses me the most is the service. I would pay extra for great service.

I am a bit wary of corporate restaurants, but they are quick and easy and generally painless.

From the start, I felt welcomed. I am often tired so having a chair pulled out for me, a smile given, and a warm feeling when I dine out is a clear indication that I am going to have a good experience. I was given a brief menu tour by my server when he arrived with some suggestions.

The food was hot and great, albeit a bit salty. I brought this to the attention of my server without any expectations and was blown away by what happened next.

Within a few minutes, I received a sincere apology from a floor manager with a promise to discuss the situation with the chef. I was offered the same dish remade, or given any other dish off the menu. They remade the dish and both the server and the floor manager arrived with it a few minutes later with another apology.

I have had bad experiences with food in the past, but these folks made my concern feel like their only priority. I take pride in my work and I love meeting people who do the same.

Needless to say, I left extremely satisfied and to finalize the meal, the manager bid
me adieu and opened the door for me on the way out.

It's always been the little things for me at a restaurant and this location knocked it out of the park. I will be visiting again when I am in the area.

San Jose, California
“Great night of food & service with family”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We sat in the bar while we waited for my brother to arrive and Rob the bartender was very kind & helpful. We had a great dinner with my brother, sister inlaw and my wife. Our server Shannon was excellent! She was helpful suggesting appetizers and telling us about the dinner for two for $40 bucks. She was attentive to us and all her tables. She seems very dedicated to her job which you don't always see in servers. She invited us back and told us about a promotion on facebook for a free appetizer which we will be claiming!

• Visited August 2012
Banning, Ca
“Lunch Time after a movie”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Great place with good food, knowledgeable staff - attentive service - quick . Price is reasonable and food was served hot

Lodi, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The service was poor and we ate early before they were
busy. Our entrees were so so at best. We did have lettuce wraps as an appetizer which were good. The lemon chicken
was a huge disappointment. Here are loads of good places to eat in the Blossom Hills area and this isn't one of them.

Visited August 2012