“We enjoyed however find it hard to believe this is the number one restaurant in this town.”

Emilio's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in San Jacinto
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

First, I must say this restaurant is good and you won't be disappointed. The food was good and the wait staff was very attentive. Traveling to other cities and always eating out makes me just say it was average. I will say they actually keep things close to authentic. The drinks were made nice. You won't be disappointed.

“The Best Restaurant in Hemet/ San Jacinto!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My Husband and I have been serching hi and low for a great Mexican Restaurant in Hemet and Emilio's is just that! Great food, prices, atmosphere, ambiance etc. The wait staff is so nice and attentive. Truly a great place if you love Mexican cuisine. If you happen to go, the margaritas are great!!!

Moreno Valley, California
“Taste Mexican Fiod”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I usually don't eat at Mexican resturants to often as they seldom compare to my mother's home cooked meals. But Emilio's is worth a review.
I had the lunch special beef fajitas with beans & rice for less than $8. I'm full so plenty to eat. Meat was tender, beans were like home made and flavorable. My friend had the shreded beef enchilada & taco combo.
The service was very good and pleasant. The place was an older building but clean decorated nice. So I will be back.

St. Albert, Canada
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I actually ate here twice during my 1 week stay in Hemet. The food was excellent. Tasty, authentic and a good portion (actually way more than I need).
It seems this place is very popular with the locals as the place was packed both times.
Have a Margarita...fantastic.

Visited May 2012
Payson, Arizona
“Mexican food is great here!”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Friendly staff, good service-food was good but unexceptional.

Visited June 2011