Lowest prices for your stay
$137
Priceline
Algotels
$133
1,021 results
All reviews asian community front desk monterey park self parking diamond member convenient location complimentary breakfast upon check per day housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Housekeeping either discarded my vitamins or took them. I reported them to the front desk and I was told I could go out and replace them and bring receipt back. This would have been fine if I was there for business no car and I wasn't walking in an unfamiliar city to find pharmacy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonSanGabriel225, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear Tour237882,
I would like to express my sincerest apology for your vitamins that were most likely, accidentally, discarded during your stay. While we offered to reimburse you for the replacement, we absolutely could have gone above and beyond (like we normally do) to replace them for you or to set up transportation to the nearest pharmacy that is 2 blocks away from our location. Please contact me by calling the hotel's main number at (626) 270-2700 so I can arrange for the costs of your vitamins to be reimbursed to you. We hope the rest of your stay was a good experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

The room was very nice. I loved the digital key and being able to check in and out using my phone. This was extremely helpful. I never had to go to the front desk for anything. Checked in via my phone on the way to the hotel and checked out when I got to the airport for my return trip home.

1  Thank smh730
HiltonSanGabriel225, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Dear smh730,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your stay. We are thrilled to hear that you were able to utilize our digital key option, available to our loyal Hilton Honors members. Thank you for choosing Hilton San Gabriel during your trip to Los Angeles. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Honoring the best of our youth, adults and donors for everything done in 2018. It's a great event of dinner, awards and dancing. Honored 37 youth, 15 adults and 5 sponsors. We enjoyed the food and the ballroom.

1  Thank Curiosity41816304995
HiltonSanGabriel225, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear Curiosity41816304995,
Thank you for the compliment on TripAdvisor. We are proud to be involved with our local community and supporting the your event! We look forward to welcoming the group back to our hotel in the future. Thanks again and we are honored to be chosen as the venue for this special event.
-Tom K., Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Outstanding service and accommodations. My family and I stay at this hotel often when we visit our LA family. It is convenient as the plazas are walking distance and the staffs are amazing ensuring their guest are welcome/cared for. Thank you Hilton staffs!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank leemB5895HQ
HiltonSanGabriel225, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear leemB5895HQ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our property when you are visiting family in Los Angeles. We look forward to your next stay with us and if there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Hotel provided central location for San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena, Los Angeles. Even went to Disneyland and to Burbank Airport without overwhelming freeway hassle, just had to plan in advance the freeway connections and traffic. Had a great view of the San Gabriel mountains, the quiet side of the hotel. Parking wasn't difficult except one day when there was a wedding. Thank goodness for B2 level. I was glad to have the breakfast buffet at least once to experience the American fare and the Chinese congee (rice porridge). Well worth the $18/adult price.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Scooty2021

Dear John L,
We are thrilled that you decided to give us a try and found that we are centrally located to all the best that Los Angeles has to offer! We are a very popular spot for weddings and large events in our 12,000 sf grand ballroom but we do have ample underground parking and even more parking to come when our sister property next door opens later this year. We hope you think of us if you are ever in the area again. Thank you for choosing Hilton San Gabriel.