Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$137
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
$133
1,021 results
All reviews asian community front desk monterey park self parking diamond member convenient location complimentary breakfast upon check per day housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

This hotel is beautiful! The hotel staff is Awesome! This hotel is definitely the example of Excellence. My family and I look forward to returning to this hotel in the near future . I would definitely recommend this hotel

1  Thank SGGE
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and my staff. I always take it as the highest compliment when a guest says that they will return and I appreciate your other comments also. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My family and I vacation in California almost every year. We are Hilton fans and also members. We chose San Gabriel this year as we took advantage of some of the perks that go along with being Hilton Honors. The property is clean and well attended. The location is Asian populated which was a wonderful experience and far from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles where we frequent often. Was also greeted by the H.R. director in the lobby who sent a fruit bowl to our room. Beautiful property overall- the only mishap was when we left the room late to go out we informed the front desk that housekeeping could service the room. Upon our return it was not clean. However we were offered breakfast coupons as a recovery and was more than pleased with that. The breakfast was great and the waiters were very attentive. I would stay again simply because the hotel is so beautiful and well appointed.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and our surrounding area. We are located in a 100% Asian neighborhood and this can surprise some of our guests. I was glad to read that you enjoyed the differences that we have to offer. I apologize about you room not being cleaned and we have looked into why this happened. I was happy to read that my supervisor was able to compensate you for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel is beautiful and staffed with friendly people. Ethan at the HH desk always makes us feel welcomed and at home. The pool is nice and the workout room is well equipped. The I house restaurant serves good food and room service is also a great option for breakfast in bed.

1  Thank Psychmart

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel. I also appreciated seeing that you singled out Ethan for his service to you. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

The hotel was filthy. Our toilets in both of our rooms did not flush. Maintenance came pretty quickly but there were no apologies about the conditions of our bathroom or how dirty it was. There was literally something floating in one of our toilets. There were marks on the walls and the room smelled musty. I would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles / San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the condition of the room that you received. I can assure you that I don't take lightly and I will review them with my housekeeping staff and maintenance staff. Its difficult to loose a customer and I'm sorry that you will not be returning to the hotel. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that I can work to make sure it doesn't affect other guests in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Great hotel in the San Gabriel/Los Angeles area. One of the best stays I've had at any hotel locally in my hometown of Los Angeles. The staff was amazing. Met all of your special requests even though they didn't have to.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple