All reviews the club lounge self parking modern lobby platinum status los angeles monterey park the check in process your luggage deluxe room front desk power outlets newer hotel common areas beautiful hotel water pressure comfortable bed large bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Stayed in January 2019 for business. Self parking in the basement. Club lounge. Lobby bar, restaurants, and Starbucks in the hotel. Many restaurants nearby. Ethnically diversified, Asian influenced neighborhood. It's about 30 - 60 min. away from LAX, depending upon the traffic. This is my "go to" hotel when I visit LAX area for business.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! We’re delighted to be your preferred place to stay when you’re in the area and we hope you will stay with us again soon at the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, for work or leisure.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

This was my second time back, and I am still very much in love with this property. It is gorgeous, and they do a great job of keeping it clean, be it either the rooms or the public areas. The front desk service has also improved since the last time I had been here, they do an excellent job of remembering guests' names. The Starbucks adjoined to the hotel is also a great new addition. I was slightly saddened when the front desk agent informed me that the hotel no longer offers afternoon tea, but a great property nonetheless. Looking forward to future stays, highly recommend.

Room tip: Mountain views are a wonderful thing to wake-up to in the morning.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review and photo with us. It was great to see you again and we’re delighted that you still think so highly of our accommodations, amenities, and team. We are looking forward to warmly welcoming you back to the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel and continuing to be your preferred place to stay in the area.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Very nice accommodations in new hotel. After giving this hotel 4 visits I am afraid I cannot come back. Main issue is the restaurant and bar. Restaurant has to be one of the worst, overpriced restaurants I have ever dined at. They refuse to hire or keep a legitimate bartender. Lobby bar drinks are awful even after I explain how to mix the cocktail Wine list is always out and replaced with $10 twist off top wines. I know Asians are typically not big drinkers much but I am embarrassed to bring my customers there.

Stay in Pasadena

Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

While we’re pleased you enjoy our property, we sincerely apologize if your bar and dining experiences fell short of your expectations. Your comments will be shared to ensure we are providing the excellent service and environment our guests expect and deserve. Thank you and we hope you’ll consider a return visit so we have another opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

Spectacular hotel that is very conveniently located. very modern lobby, bar & rooms. Grand lobby with robots that can deliver luggage. Cantonese restaurant has excellent food and service. There is a Starbucks attached and have a great executive lounge. beds were super comfortable

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Thank you for compliments! We are very happy to read that our hotel was perfect for your needs, and that we impressed you with our Opal restaurant and cutting-edge amenities. We would love to welcome you back to the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel.

Reviewed December 30, 2018

The property is gorgeous and from check in to check out everything was great. Got a complementary upgrade to a Deluxe room and got a little more amenities and bit larger room. The staff was super friendly and nice. Had a wonderful stay thank you.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

We are thrilled that you had such an excellent stay at the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel. It was our pleasure to delight you with our excellent service and upgrade your accommodations. We would love to have you back and hope you can return soon.