“WORST COMPANY EVER”

Adventure Helicopter Tours
Reviewed September 2, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I paid for a "Romantic Sunset Tour" valued at $438.00 and was taken to the Hollywood Sign, a $198.00 value. They refused to honor the tour I purchased once I was up in the air. BAIT & Switch!!! Read up on this company, which I didn't do beforehand. TONS of awful reviews and poor ratings. Please do not use!!!! They will scam you!

3  Thank greenies04

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I brought my husband for a surprise birthday gift. It was AWESOME!! Our pilot Chad was great! We had a wonderful tour, saw lots of landmarks and celebrity homes. We could even see the beach from the LA/Hollywood tour. I only wish it was longer...can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

All I have to say it that it was really an adventure, I took my wife and 2 boys and they enjoyed it so much. My wife loved it so much we bought gift certificates for our family. I recommend this place to anyone who wants an adventure. Our pilot was Chad he was a very knowledgeable and made all of us feel really comfortable and we had a smooth flight. It was an AMAZING experience. Talk to Avis the owner e will hook you up. A+++++++++++++++ EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I had a great time with this tour. Our pilot was friendly and knowledgeable, and the company was avery professional. I recommend this tour to all my friends, and will definitely do the one in vegas as well! A+ company!