“ALWAYS A MAGNIFICENT EXPERIENCE!”

Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Los Angeles, California
“ALWAYS A MAGNIFICENT EXPERIENCE!”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have done a lot of traveling and stayed at numerous motels. However, I have never been more pleased with a property as I was with the Red Roof Inn, San Dimas, CA. In fact, when I am in California, I often request business assignments that will enable me to stay at this location.

The Staff, Linda, Wendy, Lydia and Anna, are the most organized and knowledgeable employees I have ever met, each with a uniform set of company values that make your check-in fast and efficient. The rooms are very clean and well spaced. The grounds are well maintained. The pool and jacuzzi are placed in the center of the property which make them easily accessible to all. And for you business folks, the property has two, very nice conference areas.

The property sits conveniently within an 1/8 mile of 2 major freeways which makes traveling easy. There are plenty of stores, restaurants and CHEAP GAS within walking distance, and the staff will let you know about local attractions and events as Lydia has done for me on countless occasions. This property truly rivals the best Hotels in Quality and Service, but beats them "hands down" on PRICE! I have recommended this property to my job and others and now have the privilege of recommending it to you.

Thanks again to the RED ROOF INN!

Room Tip: All Rooms are Nice depending on your needs!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank 4THESTARINU
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, June 26, 2011
Thank you for such a great review of our hotel. The staff's number one priority is customer service and everyone does their best to meet our guests needs. We look forward to your continued stays at our property.
J. Soto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Traveling for the Holidays with family. Booked 3 nights here. We lasted one night, the roaches, strange characters hanging around outside, rooms (we changed rooms twice) smell like a gym; made us decide to leave. Went a few blocks away to a Motel 6 that was clean, safe and the staff was great. Difference in price $1 a night! This Red Roof Inn should be avoided.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
4 Thank sanstokes
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
I would like to apologize for your stay at the Red Roof Inn, San Dimas, CA I am the new general manager and we are working to correct all of your concerns and restore this beautiful property. I appreciate your honesty and truly would like to extend an open invitation to stay at our San Dimas property the next time you are staying in the area.
J. Soto

Travelers are raving about these San Dimas hotels

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Wow! Where do I begin. I've stayed at many Red Roof Inns but this one was by far the worst.

Part of the motel is extended stay. People would stand outside of their doors and congregate together like a big block party. We felt very unsafe and on the second day of our stay we saw two police cars at the hotel surrounded by a crowd of the hotel guests.

The rooms were dirty and smelled old and musty. The front desk staff were friendly as well as housekeeping but that just doesn't make up for the shady guests staying at the extended stay part of the hotel.

I definitely would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2010
3 Thank aztravelinfam
Pomona, California
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I've been staying here on and off for the last 5months now. when I first came here I liked this place. since being here and watching all the bad people up all night, kind of makes me nervious. between the cops pulling everyone over for nothing to the late night get togethers, to the lazy trash person. someone keeps taking the cans and i had to walk all the way to the dumpters. so until this place cleans u in a heart beat, I wont be back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cantcme
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Don't bother with this place. We stayed for one week (my husband on business--he wanted to help save the company money) and wanted to be nearby. Thus, I picked Red Roof.

We moved into another room after the first night when we discovered some loose tiles in the bathroom (rm. 130). Every time we used the toilet, the tile would move (and squish out water--I'm guessing toilet water). We then moved into 132 and then before unpacking our stuff into the dresser, I opened the drawers only to find fleas, dust, and cat/dog hairs. I wiped it with a damp paper and then showed the manager. She said she'd talk to housekeeping about that.

Being that I am deathly afraid of flea bites and my husband is allergic to cats and dogs, I went back to the front desk to show her the nasty stuff. She gave me two room keys tso that I could check before moving in. One of them I knew was just cleaned but had a dog in it (as I saw a lady the night before laying on the bed typing on a laptop with a dog laying next to her). By default, I took the other room. The beds were all way too soft and every room smelled musty, chemically, and slightly smokey (even though each room was to be non-smoking.

I did notice that th

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Pomona, California
Reviewed May 4, 2010

what more can i really say. this hotel is great for the price i paid. I had a great room with 2 beds and a large tub. i believe my room was 240. both beds were comfortable and the cable TV and mini fridge added to my comfort. the check in clerk Lisa was awsome. she was very friendly, and willing to help me if i needed antthing. she even called my room to make sure i had what i needed. later that evening, my spouse and i went into the spa, and there were a handful of kids making noise. Lisa came out and get rid of them so we could have a relaxing time. In the morning we both went into the lobby where there was coffee. there machine wasen't on but the staff had fresh brewed coffee there for all gst. can complain when its coffee right. hahaha. at check out time, Wendy was also very friendly. she reviewed my bill, asked if everything was ok. she also asked if i wanted to make another reservation for a future date. I told her i wasn't sure when i was coming back but i took a business card of the GM and assured her that i will be back a later time, which i plan to in july. Thanks Red Roof Inn of San Dimas.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
California
Reviewed March 31, 2010

Our company has met at this location for the last 5+ years and find the customer service outstanding. All of our needs are met with speed and efficiency. Thank you to your entire staff for all your hard work.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 14 in Pomona

Been to Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex? Share your experiences!