“Great hotel in a great location”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were very happy with this hotel The staff was great especially Ron. He was friendly and even was a good sport when my boyfriend was trying to be funny. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. We were in San Dimas with another couple and they said they would stay at an Extended Stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Booked through Priceline.com, so I Wasn't really expecting a five-star resort, but the atmosphere and friendly staff were only the first surprise. The rooms were comfortable, tastefully decorated, and CLEAN! Some people are staying there long-term (thus the name), yet were super friendly and cordial. Dining and shopping close by. A great place to get away for some breathing room in a quiet setting.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I only live mins from this location, so my stay is mostly for some much needed RNR. Great parking, Great staff very friendly, helpful and efficient. I like staying on first floor closest to exit, because even tho I am a smoker I like the none smoking rooms but I like to be able to run out side real quick when I feel so they always try to accommodate when I stay. One of my favorite restraunts Applebees is only steps away from there.

Room Tip: First floor rooms great for ez in n out access...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Andrew – I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for the positive feedback. I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient parking and our friendly, helpful staff. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a convenient, comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I really appreciated the customer service! Aurora, who checked us in, was very kind and friendly. And when there was a problem with the booking (due to the website we booked through), the manager went out of his way to help us. I would recommend this!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for all your wonderful feed back of Extended Stay America- San Dimas. We are delighted you got to experience our kind and friendly staff first hand as we always strive for excellent customer service.

I also wanted to say thank you for letting us take care of your problem with your reservation, I'm sure this was frustrating and I'm glad we were able to make it right.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Convenient location only seconds from the freeway exit yet quiet at night. Variety of shopping and dining to walk to and one a couple of minutes drive to many more. Having the kitchen is wonderful. Staff always helpful and efficient.

Room Tip: Top floor is so quiet. Room at ends of building seem bigger and have extra windows. Car wash next do...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had several instances where loudness became an issue. Bring your earplugs!
The service was exceptional, except in dealing with the sound complaints.
The kitchenette lacks so many necessary utensils, so consider bringing your own if you can. They give the bare-basics.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Bigfatbrennan
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient. Fine for a short stay while on the road or if you have an event in the area, but don't expect a resort! You get a full sized refrigerator, electric stove and kitchen stocked with basics. You can eat real food (although many chain restaurants are walking distance). Note you get housekeeping service only if you're here a week or more. This is more like a furnished apartment than a hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Home2 Suites by Hilton Azusa
4 mi away
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!