Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
$60
$58
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homefull kitchena great staysmall kitchennice place to staygreat roomroom was cleantoilet papercontinental breakfastwithin walking distancefirst floorpancakesronesapetdryergrounds
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This Extended Stay America Hotel in San Dimas is an outstanding value in as much as the staff is most helpful, friendly, professional and very informative. The hotel itself is very quiet, clean and comfortable. It is well lighted, especially in the large parking area. The rooms are large and have full kitchens. It is perfect for the traveler who is looking for either one night or a much longer stay. Shopping and restaurants, along with freeways are very close. Many restaurants are within walking distance. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms and great value and surrounded by more stores and restaurants than you could imagine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My sister got what was thought to be a great deal at this place on expedia.com. I don't even know where to begin with this place, so I'll start at the top of the list from the time we checked in to the time we left. When we got there, we checked in, and as we proceeded to unlock the door to our room, we found that there was already a family occupying that room. So we went back to the front office and told them the situation where they played it off as some "hilarious misunderstanding" where the guy accidentally put the wrong number. So as we're heading to our new/unoccupied room, we follow a trail of cigarettes up the stairs as if someone we're smoking inside the facility and into the hallway where we're greeted by the smell of tobacco. After a long day and another likely to follow, i just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep...but that would be asking for too much. I hop into the shower then realize that the water in the tub is not draining properly, where by the time i finished my 5 minute shower, the water was up to my ankles. As i grab a towel to dry myself, i notice the towels are kinda dirty, and since we may all have a different definition of dirty, i will clarify that they were tinted brown; "brown from what?" you may ask, i hope i never find out. For a place called "Extended Stay" you would think they would have things like clean towels, working facilities, and a hair dryer to accommodate their patrons who are likely staying for an extended period of time, but no...they don't. I guess the upside was that it was in a decent area that seemed safe? Maybe my experience i had here was a fluke, considering the amount of positive reviews that this place received, but with the amount of problems I encountered here, I'm completely shocked that this place wasn't better

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Had to work on a project for a couple of months in San Dimas and this was a perfect place for me . Had all I needed, a very comfortable bed, a small kitchen with microwave, ref, stove, sink, cabinets, two desks for my laptop, books and office stuff. Very clean and an air conditioner for the hot summer months of Southern CA. Good enough channels to choose from the free cable and free WiFi to surf the internet. The location is another good thing about it. Close to a lot of restaurants, a gas station, 99cents store, Cost Plus, Lowes. Short drive to other shopping areas and downtown San Dimas and near the 57 ramp. Very good housekeeping service if you stay for over a week but in the front desk you could easy exchange towels and ask for toiletries. Although not fancy enough, the laundry facility and breakfast to-go cart serve the purpose. Some rooms have been occupied by those with pets so if you are allergic to pet hair you may want to inquire first.

Room Tip: If available during summer months ask for rooms not facing the west.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank peeking_traveler
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I came out to San Dimas to visit a friend for the weekend. He recommended the Extended Stay. If your looking for fancy and elaborate place this is not for you. If your looking for a clean, quiet place to stay, this IS the place for you. Easy check in, clean spacious rooms, with a comfortable bed. A grab and go breakfast, as they call it, coffee, instant oatmeal, and packaged muffins. Again nothing fancy, but filled the need.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, easy check-in, comfortable beds, and our grab-and-go breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Based upon our previous stay (see previous review) at the Extended Stay in San Dimas, and a return trip by my father, he again chose to stay at the Extended Stay ( this June) because of the quality of the service, and the excellent staff.

As we live out of town, when he comes to the San Dimas area to visit with friends, it is sometimes easier for him to stay over. Knowing that he is safe is important, and having the Breakfast on the Go is a plus.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a complementary review about our hotel. I'm thrilled that your Father continues to choose to stay with us each time he visits you in the San Dimas area. We truly enjoy taking care of him and providing a safe, comfortable place for him to stay!

On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you in the future!