Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for a night, definitely worth the price. Room was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. Offered great commodities, like the kitchen and nice big bathroom. Definitely hope to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer as well as the staff. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to your continued business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Front desk attendant Ron very helpful and very curtiouse. Great location with many family friendly restaurants. Great shopping centers nearby. Very convinent right off the freeway. Would definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed June 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Rosario - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and courteous, especially Ron. As well, it is great that you enjoyed our hotel's location and the surrounding restaurants.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again, on your next trip to the area.
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed here for a short combo business/vacation trip. Was in a great location very near freeway access, close (walkable) to restaurants and near the quaint old town. The room was very comfortable and the kitchenette was great (dishes, utensils, even dish soap was provided). A small continental breakfast was available and the staff was both friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you taking the time to recognize the level of great service that is provided by our associates. It's great to hear that that you enjoyed the room and amenities, as well as the location.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed six months at san dimas extended stay and i was very impressed by their staff from jean on down!The staff treated us like family!!The entire time was a great experience!Thank you staff for all your hospitality.Extended stay will always be my first choice on the road because of this staff!!keep up the great work.Sincerly Leroy Carroll Jr.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Leroy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for recognizing our staff. I'm glad to read that they treated you like family, which made your visit with us so great!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

My stay was very pleasant during my six month stay,Excellent location ;The staff hospitality was great ! The room was comfortable !
Thank you to April,Amber,Ron,ygnacco,Jean,Berry,Alicia,Concha,Esther,Amrora for making my home away from home!
Room134
Meihua Su

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you found your six month stay with us to be pleasant. As well, it is very pleasing to know that the staff took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your accolades with the entire team.

Thank you for choosing the Extendedstay Hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here from late January through early April. I travel constantly for work (see my house for days out of the year rarely see it a month total) and I have to say this hotel is one of my favorites. The scenery is nice and its about a block from any shopping you might want to do. Target, Ross, Grocery Stores, gas stations, and multiple food joints are just right around the corner. The staff here is always smiling and ready to help however they can and will tell you hello every single time you see them in the hallways. There is plenty of parking and its pet friendly too. The beds are comfortable, I stayed in a single bed room and it had two desks and a recliner too. My room included a stove top, full refrigerator, and a microwave. All in all considering all the hotels I have stayed at I rank this hotel in my top 5 favorites for sure. Next time you come to Southern California I recommend you call and book here.

• Stayed February 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I have had an EXCELLENT experience (2nd time) at Extended Stay America in San Dimas, California and are on our way to New York where we will stay at Extended Stay America pending the purchase of a home.

Most importantly, ALL staff at Extended Stay America in SanDimas, CA are superior. Great service and never-ending professional and accommodating in every regard. We want to recognize all SanDimas staff, including: Ron, Iznacio ("Yggy"), April, Jean, Amber, and Barry as well as their maintenance & housekeeping personnel for making our stay the most positive of
hotel experiences in America over the past 40 years!

Recommend that anyone desiring a positive experience, do not overlook this Extended Stay
America in SanDimas, CA.

Frances & Alan

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the outstanding review of your recent stay with us in San Dimas. We're so thrilled that you had a great stay and even more happy that our associates made such a positive impression while you were here. Again, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Dimas
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 14 in Pomona
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS West Covina Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!