Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Littleton, Colorado
“Great place”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at the Extended Stay in San Dimas now four times, every January for the last four years. Each time it gets better and better. They are constantly updating their rooms and hotel. I have not had any problems there, the staff are friendly and helpful. If you are needing a place to stay long term, check out Extended Stay, San Dimas!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you've been staying us with every January for the past few years and that we have continued to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you next year. Again, thank you for your continued business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orange, California
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was traveling alone and was nervous about privacy and safty. the hotel staff was very pleasant, courteous and most helpful! I was comforatable from the time i checked in to the time I left. It was a quick trip. The location was fantastic because of all the restaurants in the area and the stores. The overall look of the hotel was very clean and brite! The best part was the quick breakfast that I was able to take with me uoon check out. Very nice touch!

Room Tip: Half of the third floor is smoking.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments about the breakfast and overall stay at our property. It's great to hear that your stay was comfortable. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to you staying with us again next time you are in San Dimas.
Honolulu
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and loved it. Our favorite feature is that the staff doesn't come into your room every day ... you actually have privacy. Wow. The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The breakfast on the go is simple, but it was all that we needed ... coffee and fruit, and there was a nice room to sit in and eat it if you wanted. The rooms were very nice and clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the free wifi was explained right up front. No need to beg. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: Check in early so there are options in case you don't like the first room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed the service our staff was able to provide during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Modesto, California
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Clean property. Friendly staff. Great location. Only drawback is no sit down breakfast, but the hotel provides a grab-n-go breakfast that provides a start to the morning. I've stayed there several times and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made you feel welcome during your stay with us and that the Grab and Go breakfast provides a great start to the day for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Burbank, California
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I, too, had a very good experience with this hotel. The staff (Ron, in particular) was very nice, helpful and accomodating. The grounds and whole place is neat and clean. My partner and I are smokers, and this is one of the few places that still have a smoking floor (3rd flr). If you are not a smoker-I suggest not taking a room on the 3rd floor! - But the room itself was neat and clean. The kitchenette is perfect, the bathroom spotless. Wi-fi worked. So why did I not give 5 points? - They don't have king size bed, smoking available but the queen bed they do have is comfortable. Not a problem for me at 5'3" but at 6'4", my sweetie would've preferred a king bed. And although newly renovated, one desk had a few dark spots (like from ink or hair dye) and a scratch. Also, no, there isnt a hair dryer in the room, & only one ashtray. If we werent so exhausted, we could easily have asked for the hair dryer and an extra ashtray-& I am sure we would've received them promptly, but these things were very minor and not really inconviniences. They have what they call a "Get up and Go" breakfast from 6-9:30 am although we slept in and didnt partake-so can't give you an opinion on it, but I think its nice they offer it. IHOP is right down the street and that is where we brunched at noon. I will have further work to do in San Dimas over the coming year, so I will continue to call this place my home away from home on nearly a weekly basis. And yes, I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend this very conviniently located, very reasonably priced and very welcoming hotel. THANK YOU RON & EXTENDED STAYS!!! 2 more very pleased guests!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank starsong1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, September 7, 2012

san dimas
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I called the hotel to see what the rates would be for my Turkish students, eight of them, and April gave me a great rate. I was nervous that, because of such a good rate, they would short my students. I live in San Dimas and I needed my students to be near me until they went to LAX. We left the University where I have been teaching English and drove to the hotel not knowing what we would find as we were given the best rate in San Dimas and being that I live there, I do not stay in hotels. OMG!!! The rooms were beautiful, the staff was helpful, curtious and respectul to my students, and their stay at this hotel was a memorable and happy one! Thank you Extended Stay America!

Room Tip: If you would like to stay for several days and would like to cook, close also to town. Perfect...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

San Dimas, California
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My wife and I highly recommend the San Dimas Extended Stay America we called "home" during a stressful escrow while selling our home and when our future residence would be ready. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was laid out well, clean, comfortable and quiet and had been updated several month's earlier. Dollar wise, this was a bargain for the accommodations and the courteous staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank James M
Thank you for your dazzling review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure taking care of each of our guests, ensuring they experience a clean, friendly and comfortable atmosphere when staying with us; a "home away from home"

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Dimas
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 14 in Pomona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!