I spent one night and was pleased with my stay and I would again stay at this property. Security of the room was questionable upon my arrival.
Lots of positives:
- Room was large, comfortable, very clean, carpets clean (no spots).
- Small (3 floors)
- The lobby and rooms were fresh, no stale or strange odors.
- Doorways are facing inside the property and entry is secured from all gates (but not from the lobby entrance).
- They have a nice pool area with pleasing landscaping surrounding the pool area.
- Customer service was good.
- WIthin walking distance of local eateries.
- The surrounding area is very nice, safe, and easy to access gas, food, groceries, etc.
- Near the highway wtihout being next to the highway
- Complimentary breakfast - the staff kept the food stocked during the morning.
Parking is limited, and sometimes guests will need to park on the street. Fortuantely, the hotel was not full and after having left the hotel to return around midnight, I was able to park on the property.
When I arrived/check in to my room, the front door to my room was fully open and the room entirely dark. I did enter the room and complete a check (bathroom, closet, etc) to ensure no one was inside the room. Maybe not the wisest deciion I made, fortunately all was good. The front desk said maintenance was in the room, checking carpet stains, and must have left the door wide open prior to my arrival.
The complimentary breakfasts are not my favorite at hotels. Other than fruit, no other true whole food options (without chemicals and perservatives).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Dimas, California Ideally situated just outside of Los Angeles, our hotel easy access to Ontario and Los Angeles International Airports, as well as major attractions such as Universal Studios and Disneyland. Just one mile from the hotel, downtown San Dimas features restaurants, shopping and historic sites such as the Pacific Railroad Museum. Visitors lodging in San Dimas can also picnic at the Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park, attend a racing event at NHRA Pomona Dragway, cool off at the Raging Waters Park, ski on Mt. Baldy or visit the stars in Hollywood. Business travelers will appreciate our accommodations near businesses such as Ready Pac Produce, Rain Bird International, Clayton Industries. Brown International and Blue Ribbon Star Inc. are also located less than four miles from our hotel. We also offer a 24-hour Business Center for your convenience. During your stay, enjoy our exceptional hotel services, including free Internet access and a complimentary breakfast. An outdoor pool and whirlpool, courtyard patio and a guest laundry are also available. As you prepare to visit the Golden State of California, be sure to check out our excellent deals and book your trip today.Take a virtual tour of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Dimas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Dimas Hotel San Dimas