“Food never disappoints”

Sushi Show
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 11, 2018

This is a loud and fun environment. The food never disappoints and the servers are friendly. We've been coming here for over 4 years now and it's still our go to sushi spot.

Reviewed November 20, 2018

My wife and I visited on 11/20/18. Food, presentation and service were all fantastic (our server was Caleb). We ordered the Combo for 2 and it was a lot but we ate it all! Miso soup, sashimi (!), then a salmon roll, plate of tempura, lamb chops, then the Dream Box, which contained 9 small dishes that were very good and apparently are different each day. Then 2 desserts.

Place looks great (Nancy's pizza used to be there) and only drawback is no liquor license yet (they have been open 6 weeks.)

We will certainly be back!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I personally do not eat sushi, but the rest of my family LOVES it! We go to Sushi Show at least once a week. I like Sushi Show because they have a good variety of cooked rolls that I love and also good teriyaki dishes and tempura. The price is very good for all you can eat. The only negative is that they do a lot of birthdays there, and boy are they LOUD! They dim the lights and flash colored lights and play very loud music for the birthdays. A bit much for my taste, but people do seem to love it.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Food quality is good, price is very reasonable. At about $70 in sushi myself. But the place is very noisy.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I love you he all you can eat at Sushi Show. How ever if you get there after 5pm your going to have a wait. Great place for a birthday!

Date of visit: August 2018