“Great beer, food and service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Clayton Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 96 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2018

We ate here 3 times during our stay in San Dimas. The beer we drank was always excellent (Amber, Blonde and Wheat were sampled) and they do special prices on some days so on 2 of the visits it was $4 pints (result!). They also do nice wine by the glass (Pinot Noir). All the food we had was very tasty in good sized portions and the service was always prompt and attentive. Thanks to Rayleen, Tammy and Dena for looking after us. Will be back next time we're in town.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was my first visit and I was very impressed!! I enjoyed starting my meal with the Pork French Fries, they were so delicious! I was offered samples of beer which helped me decide which one I wanted which was very helpful! I will definitely visit this place again!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a flight of beer, chipotle burger and parmesan fries. Good food, good beer, great service-Christal F. I will visit next time I am in San Dimas.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

On a Friday night at 6:30 I would expect it to be more crowded but it wasn't which is nice. They have a decent beer selection but the prices are overpriced some of their beers are $8. Many are $7. There is a decent menu selection not the largest. Mostly pub grub. Staff are friendly and this is definitely a local place you wouldn't just drive by and find it which is kind of nice. Pastrami bomb burger is big but nothing special-premade patties. Side salad is nice.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Have been going here for several months. So many different choices on the menu I don't feel I have just one favorite. I can mix it up each visit.
Great music, friendly staff and very relaxed atmosphere.
I highly recommend the Salmon Tacos and the Truffle Fries.
My husband is a big fan of all the pasta dishes.

Date of visit: November 2016