“Look out for the kids!”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: American
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hey Sizzlers is always great value and this one is no different.
Nice staff and a great selection of food, just watch out for the kids, they do tend to run a muck when their "Handlers" are getting their food.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

was great value for money spent.. they have a huge salad bar I was in heaven. no one goes home hungry .staff were friendly and in the month I was in cali I was at sizzler at least five times . absolutely loved it

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It had an extensive Salad Bar that was an excellent choice in heat of day. Large amount of fresh choices and good varity.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I call in the order usually for 4 people and they got it ready when i get there. I only wish they have a pick up line for phone orders.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our family of 12 had dinner here, many of our orders were not correct, but the waitress did her best to accomodate with a smile that I know was hard to do. I felt bad for her, she had several orders to redo. The food was mostly cold, and greasy, salad bar was excellent for sure. Fresh and good taste.