“Delicious as Usual”

Add it.
Olive Garden
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New location. I would like to write a review about this restaurant in San Dimas. Ca.
Brentwood, California
“Delicious as Usual”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Olive Garden is one of my regular favorites. This one has only been opened for about a year. I love the location because it is easier to get home. But the restaurant and food itself was what I would expect at other Olive Gardens I have been too. My wife got the Shrimp Pasta which was so buttery and delicious, I didn't need chapstick for the rest of the week.
I got the parmesan chicken and asked for extra marinara sauce. Excellent! We were too full for dessert. We had the left-overs for lunch the next day and it tasted even better!
Good service too. I recommend getting there before 6 pm on a Friday night. We arrived around 5:50 and didn't have to wait. By the time we finished there was a long line.

• Visited October 2013

Hubbard, Oregon
“Best Run Olive Garden I've Been To.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I were in San Dimas at a local Railroad Museum and came by the restaurant due to a wrong turn when leaving town. We decided to have a late lunch/early dinner (it was around 4:30 PM). The service was superb. The food was typical Olive Garden (not gormet, but tasty,plentiful and appealing). The staff were courteous and very pleasent and the facility was clean and well cared for. The place was full and the staff was hopping, but not once did I need to look for a waiter/server as they were continuosly checking on their patrons. Overall experience was excellent and so I asked to see the duty manager and told him so. I will definately return next time I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2012
Glendora
“Real Disappointment”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We really looked forward to a great deal on a hot Italian meal, what a bust, the only thing cold was the salads, but they were so cold there was no flavor- just iceberg cherry tomatoes and onions. When the mean came out it was barely warm, if that!

Visited December 2012
Glendora, California
“If you have allergies don't eat here.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife got sick because the staff somehow got gluten in her gluten free meal which was ordered off of the gluten free menu.

The service is also terrible and the server made fun of my wife for being gluten-free.

• Visited November 2012
Glendora, California
“It's corporate but it's good”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My Bible study group met at Olive Garden to have lunch and discuss the study. We had excellent service and will be meeting there regularly because the service and food were so good. It's typical Olive Garden because it's corporate, but it's good especially the All-You-Can-Eat salad and bread sticks. Really like that salad!

Visited August 2012