Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas
$67
Deluxe Motel(Pomona)
$60
$58
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed there with my baby puppies...This was a great place that allows your pets to stay with you. Hard to find places that will allow your pets. this was our 2nd stay here.. Near food places and stores. wish more of the Motel 6 let your pets stay.

Room Tip: They need a swimming pool but otherwise it was a great place and the staff was wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ocoAzusa
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The state of this hotel leaves a lot to be desired. I stayed here while visiting family I have in the area and the only thing good I have to say is that the location is convinient. Its close to several options to eat and its located right off the freeway. However the housekeeping is horrible. The furniture is old and the carpet needs to be replaced. I was afraid to walk on it with out socks.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank paulo555
Reviewed June 29, 2012

we had pre booked for 5 nights, but were day ahead of schedule, we approached the receptionist to ask if a room available for the extra night, Brian welcomed us and said we could have our room a night early. each year we book the same room for our visit to the LA Roadster Show at the fairplex. a number of our Australian friends stay at this motel. As usual our room was clean and smoke free. House keeping staff are always helpful. the nearby Denny's is great for breakfast and dinner - staff are excellent. we always feel our car is safe in the carpark.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LIL32Brisbane
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this Motel 6 for two weeks. My mother was in the hospital and it was the cheapest & closest place to the hospital I could find on short notice, with a weekly rate. I arrived on a Friday night. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. There is a Dennys right across the parking lot. The front desk girl gave us a little flyer that said we could get 20% off at Dennys if we just show our room key. Cool!! We used this a few times the first week with no problems. The second week, though, was hell. I'll write more on that in a bit.

The room was small but very clean and smelled fine. Bathroom was also very clean and has a very nice big tub to soak in. I liked the light that was inside the bathtub/shower combo. Showerhead was great and sits high which makes it nice for the taller people like my husband. Only thing I did not like was there was not a toilet seat lid; just the seat itself. I dropped a few things from the toilet tank into the toilet because of this.

TV is a bit small but has enough channels including HBO. Air Conditioner/Heater worked great. There's two ice machines on the property so if you have a small cooler, you can use the ice to keep your snacks & drinks cold.

The housekeepers are very friendly and always gave me the extra towels I asked for.

Lots of stuff within walking distance!! This was a great positive for the location.

Now for the not so good...

The motel is VERY noisy. Most of the rooms either over look the parking lot or Arrow or Cienega road and so there's noise and activity going on almost 24/7. You hear it when people slam their doors, people walk by, people talk too loud, etc... My advice: wear earplugs. That's what I had to do to get a good nights sleep.

There is bedbugs. I got bit a few times. I went and got a bottle of Lysol and sprayed the bed, floor, and room and after about a week I no longer got bit.

The laundry room/ice machine room was dirty with trash overflowing. There were some machines out of order.

The bed was not very comfortable. Woke up with backaches daily.

Now, our first week was great overall but during our second week, things changed dramatically. The old manager retired and a new manager took over. This guy was a complete jerk!! He REFUSED to honor the Dennys/Motel 6 20% off deal. He was VERY nasty to many of us that were staying there who had previously used the 20% off. He just kept giving us excuses and got nasty with several of us. He told us "I AM IN CHARGE NOW. THE ANSWER IS NO!" Another motel guest had asked for his name so they could contact corporate about this problem and the new manager told the guest "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MY NAME. WHAT I SAY AROUND HERE GOES NOW!! THERE'S NO MORE 20% OFF AT DENNYS!"

We left the office but could still hear him yelling at the front desk girls. (Who, by the way, were very nice and friendly and tried to be as helpful as possible.) We didn't dare go back into the office anymore when he was around for fear of more yelling at us.

When we realized we had to stay another week, I booked the room with fridge and mircowave online. When I went to change rooms he told us "Sorry, that isn't available. You have to stay where you are. Corporate keeps screwing up the reservations. If you want something like that you will have to go elsewhere."

After the week was up, we figured we had enough of the screaming manager, the bedbugs, the noise, and the back killer bed. We did wind up moving down the street to the Red Roof Inn, who honored the 20% off Dennys coupons AND had the microwave/fridge rooms plus many other things for $14 more a night. (Will write another review for the RR inn ASAP.)

Room Tip: Here's a few tips for you guys... #1: If you want the weekly rate ($34-$37 a night), you have to book it online at Motel 6. What you do is select a room and then make sure you have it selected for a week or more and then the cheaper rate will pop up in the price. It will not show you this price until you select 7 or more days. The rooms located at the ends of the motel are the only ones with the 2 beds, fridge and microwaves. The rest have no fridge or microwaves. #2 If you need to visit the hospital, Target, or anything close to the 210/57 (In-n-Out, AMC Movies, Kohls, Sams Club, Costco, etc...) go out the back driveway and take Cienega down to Lone Hill. Taking this route saves you 5-10 minutes, depending on where you want to go, because there is no signals or stops until Lone Hill. If you go down Arrow Hwy, you have 5-6 signals before you even hit Lone Hill.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Noodles913
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I stayed here as I was in town for a funeral. The first night I got a couple of bites on my arms and thought nothing of it, the second night I was eaten up and out at 1:30 in the morning trying to find a pharmacy open. They did comp one night of my stay, but in total I had 20 bites on my body that were huge and itched like crazy, alot of pain. Also, one night there was a car in the parking lot that had three windows busted out of it. There was a lot of people around the area that didn't really seem to beong to any of the rooms, they just wandered the halls. Was hit up several times for a cigarette by these people. Did not feel secure and safe at all and even had my 10 year old nephew get cussed out by someone in the parking lot. Will never stay here again and would not advise anyone else to either!

Room Tip: Go to the hotel across the street as we were advised if we wanted to be safe that is where we should have stayed!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family