“Great lunch special. Impressed with the decor.”
Review of Lucky Elephant

Lucky Elephant
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

On my first day at a new job, the management team took me to the Lucky Elephant. In general, I am not a Thai food fan for several reasons: 1) I don't like curry and 2) I don't like family style.

The lunch menu allowed for each person to get their own selection PLUS there were many, many items without curry. I ended up getting sweet and sour beef - which reminded me of Chinese food (this is probably why I liked it).

The appetizers where amazing - cannot exactly remember what we had, but one was a shrimp something.

In addition to them being fast, good, and reasonably priced for lunch - they did a great job creating a Thai interior design.

I would definitely go back and expect to eat here often due to the vicinity to my office.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I do a lot of Asian foods. I was not impressed with the choice of spices on everything. Not hot, but not enjoyable either. I would drive west on Arrow Hwy a few miles to Rosie's Thai Food in Charter Oak. That's just me... your opinion my vary. Mine was a local ToGo.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is very good, well priced and the atmosphere is calm and peaceful. The wine selection is poor. Order tea instead!!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

In town for business or just out with friends; this is an excellent place for dinner. The food is superb and it doesn't matter if you don't know Thai cousine, the staff will explain and make recommendations. There is also a description of each item on the menu. The food ranges fron simple dishes to exotic curries rich with spices. We went based on a recommendation from the hotel desk agent and we are glad we did.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The lunch special with the cashew chicken is my fav! Starts with a tasty soup and egg roll or a salad. The milky mushroom soup is sooooooo good!

I prefer the cashew chicken spiced up with extra red chile. It's a nice size meal that will satisfy your appetite.

The service for refills, other order needs is great.

The environment is something special with all of the intricate wood work throughout.