Review Highlights
Like comparing Magic Mountain to Disneyland.

Yes Magic Mountain has better rides than Disneyland, but Disneyland is just managed better. That's... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
Tim S
Orange, California, United States
Awesome day but not very clean and a few issues.

We took our kids aged 8, 10, and 12 on a weekday. They had a super time overall but we really found... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2018
kdzmom3
Alberta, Canada
via mobile

All reviews season pass water rides funnel cake super fun blast sunscreen
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I took my daughter and her friends to raging waters. She had so much fun. The rides were a blast. Great lazy river. Food choices are limited. Although I did see them
Make and effort at diversifying choices. Plenty of desserts thought. From ice cream to funnel cakes. Wish they would stay open just a bit longer. The days ended at 5 but otherwise so fun!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is very dated. There’s trash all over, the bottom of the pools are peeling, there’s leaves and debris in all the pools and a few slides and other attractions were closed. We paid extra ($150!) for a private cabana and it was absolutely not worth it. The food is pricey and people working here are rude. Not worth it....

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

The Raging Waters website makes the park seem like an amazing and thrilling water park but this is far from the truth. My partner and I were visiting from Australia and found Raging Waters and from the website it looked pretty fun. We travelled over an hour to get there but it was just a waste of a day.

It's apparently California's biggest water park and if that's true then that is sad. The park is very outdated and needs a massive upgrade with bigger and better slides. Slides are old and pretty boring although they're made out to be 'extreme' thrillers.

Obviously there are always waits when attending these parks but it just seemed they were getting everyone through the rides so slowly and lines were barely moving. It seems like they need some sort of new system to keep up with the large attendance and better crowd control. On one of the rides there were 2 lines for the same ride, but no employee standing there to advise anyone so one line ended up way longer than the other line as no one knew the lines were for the same ride.

We were there for about 2 hours and only managed to get on 2 rides due to the lines. And the slides were disappointing so after going on just 2 rides we just left as couldn't justify lining up for another set of boring slides. I have visited other water parks in Australia and even Asia which run circles around this park and are the same price. Not to mention the place is overrun with bees which make sitting down to eat difficult.

So basically don't waste your time with this park. Really wish we didn't waste a day of our holiday here. I usually do not write bad reviews on places unless they are really bad so trust this review!!!

3  Thank monphill
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is far too expensive for what it is. $15 for parking. Rubbish Cabanas, miserable staff. Have to come out of the water a lot because people like weeing in it so they have to get everyone out. Lot of money for very little. Not organised properly.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I read through the bad reviews before going and I still went and had tons of fun. I hadn’t been to Raging Waters since I was a kid and I was excited to go with my boys and their friends. Parents, you need to plan ahead. Have a game plan. We bought discount tickets online. We got there a half hour before they opened. We parked near the front. As soon as we entered the park, we headed to the lounge chairs. I’m glad we did not splurge on the cabanas. They are not worth it. We safely left our towels on 6 lounge chairs for 8 hours. We would meet up back at lounge chairs every couple hours to reapply sunscreen and for lunch. Bring your own water, they don’t seem to be that strict about it. We stored our phones and wallets in a small locker. The longest we waited for a slide was about an hour. The earlier you get there and starting riding slides, the shorter the lines. Did I see some trash on the ground and in random corners when I looked for it? Yes. A few well placed trash cans in the lines would help with that. There were plenty of employees around and I noticed they switched posts often. I don’t think the lifeguards are there to answer questions about season passes and inner tube rental. They’re there to make sure your kid doesn’t drown and to help get you out of an inner tube quickly. For lunch, you can buy a whole pizza. That seems like the best deal and be prepared to wait in line to order it. Raging Waters is what it is. It’s Southern California, you’re going to wait in line for everything. It’s for kids, and teens. Kids don’t notice little things that adults do. Just have fun and stay hydrated. You’re making memories for your kids.

1  Thank Erin C