“Wonderful find!”

Pozzetto Italian Dining
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped for lunch on a Sunday afternoon - what a wonderful surprise. The food was excellent! My husband ordered lasagna, and I had a half calzone with caesar salad. Everything was delicious. The owner was very friendly and works very hard to be sure that you are happy with your meal! We will be back for sure!!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Pozzetto is truly a hidden gem in San Dimas! It's definitely a family favorite. Between the magnificent food, wonderful service & generous portions I am sold on this place through and through. I have never had a dish there I didn't like, but my family's favorites are probably Pasta Pescatore, Chicken Parm & Shrimp Alfredo. However, I have to HIGHLY recommend the specials. The chef certainly knows what he's doing and always outdoes himself! The food is reasonably priced and the portions are great for the price. I never leave hungry and I always come back again. I'm hooked on Pozzetto!

2  Thank Liane W
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Jack always makes you feel welcome and special. We order pizza to go or sit down for one of the great specials.
This is one of those small restaurants, trying hard, where the owner is always there to make sure all is ok

1  Thank 8,189
Reviewed August 1, 2010

1 waitress the owners wife i think was so busy she couldnt help all the other customers she couldnt even refill my soda. the salad was very good. the pizza was ok and the lasana and ravioli i dont know what it was but it wasnt those things, very strange... all 4 over 40 dollars i dont think so please eat somewhere else, save your money 4 a good meal... i think the owners might have changed there not italian there indian...

Reviewed February 28, 2010

We tried Pozzetto's for the first time last night with several friends who had been there many times. I ordered a dish that is not on the menu, but one that the owner recommended and they are happy to make it if you request it. It was the chicken caprese and was so large I am glad I chose to share it with a friend. There was certainly enough chicken and pasta there for us both, but beware, it has a lot of garlic, which I love! The garlic bread was great, pretty standard. The antipasto salad was excellent with lots of meat and cheese. The tuscan chicken was a special that night, which a friend ordered, and I tried. It was very good as well. Several at our table also tried the tomato basil soup and it was excellent! A must! The owner was great, waited on us all night, and even through in a bottle of complimentary wine. We loved it and will return again!

1  Thank clmh6301