“Dinner with family”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
SanDiego
“Dinner with family”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This was a strange visit. We were there in a Wednesday evening and we had to wait. People were sitting outside but there were tables open. We waited at the bar where we found it was "Margarita Wednesday" so we were served $5 margaritas in a plastic cup!!!!! Margarita was okay. When my son in law asked about the price of beer he was told a price, they also had another price posted, and then when we finally was seated we ordered the beer and waitress told us another price. There was four of us in our party and two orders were wrong. I know I said cheese enchiladas several times but they served me chicken enchiladas. They did replace. Also my daughter's order was mixed up. My granddaughter's meat was dried and tough. Price was very good and the Manager took $5 off bill. I gave three stars and I was probably being generous. We have been to this restaurant before and the experience was much better.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Tuesday on Monday!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to La Siesta for a couple years now. Always on Tuesday nights for Taco Tuesday. Well last Tuesday I left my cc at the bar. Almost a week later I made it back by La Siesta to pick up my card it's Monday and it was just a couple minutes before 2pm. I sat at the bar and inquired about my card, it was quickly produced by the bartender on hand. She quickly offered up that the special M-F is 2 tacos for $4 and $1.75 off Cadillac Margaritas . I quickly ordered 3 tacos and a great margarita. I was in and out in less then 35 min and my tab was $10 PERFECT! Try theses guys at lunch time after 2 pm

Seattle, Washington
“Friendly local joint...”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Obvious many locals here - great interaction from the staff. Food is good... Better than 'average Mexican' - and quite affordable-- so meets any expectation. Nice stop....

Visited November 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Wonderful mole”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Lunch was great. Chicken enchiladas were flavorful, especially with the mole sauce. The salsa is fresh and pleasantly favorable.

Townsville, Australia
“Average Mexican”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had the veggie fajitas and the vegetables were very tasty, service was excellent, price was great. The rice and beans were very bland. Not sure if I would go back.

Visited October 2013