“Strong drinks!”

Ranked #41 of 222 Restaurants in San Clemente
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a good value in the San Clemente Inn. They were never busy when we were staying there and we went in for a cocktail one night. They have live music and differnet things going on throughout the week,

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great food...funny fantastic lady with excellent service and food quality. Plenty of bang for your buck. Servings are gigantic and Adele adds to the enjoyment of a fantastic breakfast. We visited from Canada and it was my boy's birthday....She gave him a pancake with a candle in it!! She is a character...kind of hippyish and free and with a sunshine kindness to her. AND her food is fabulous!!! GO EAT THERE!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great place for breakfast. Friendly restauranat. Adele is a hoot. We have been here several times and will come back.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Every trip we take, we search the local area for "Best Biscuits and Gravy". Adele's came up as the first choice. Adele herself waited on us (she's a sweetheart!) and promised me I would not be disappointed. I WAS disappointed...that I didn't order a double serving! Killer gravy from scratch without the tangy-ness I often find elsewhere. To be honest, this was almost as good as my own ;) It had both chunks of sausage AND bacon in it. The hash browns were also perfectly crisped and buttery. We will definitely come back when we are in town again. Though this was a Valentine's weekend trip and we stayed at a hotel a couple of miles away, we often camp at the State Beach campground, and I plan on hiking up the hill one morning the next time we do just to have this awesome breakfast again. (Their long-term employee, David was also a blast...he brought out several samples of his salsas (some tear-inducing!) that he makes from his own peppers. He gave me a couple of the tiny ones so I could grow some of my own.) A very friendly place with great food.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

It is a challenge to find a breakfast place that serves real ham, not the chemical, artificial product that many try to pass off as real ham. Adele's does not fall into that category but serves real genuine bone-in ham. Along with the eggs the hash browns are a real treat and are actually crisp and not limp and you get a real order of them not a half order like many breakfast places are serving. We had the corn beef hash as well and it was good but the ham is a must. Our server Cheryl is a real gem as well. Prices are competitive and actually a value for the quality and quantity of the products.