Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)
View Hotel
Inn at Calafia Beach(San Clemente)
Hotel Miramar(San Clemente)
Beachcomber Inn(San Clemente)
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf courseocean viewwedding venuebreakfast staffthe general manageri highly recommend this hoteloatmealparking garageroom facingcomplimentary breakfastliving roombreakfast roomsitting areafront desk staffshort driverooms were very cleanwonderful stay
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Researched hotels in the area, and wanted something convenient to the beaches and the famous San Clemente pier, shops, and restaurants. The Front Desk staff were exceptionally courteous, genuinely friendly, and most helpful. The room was clean, amenities exceeding similar hotels with higher pricing. Parking was ample and convenient, and breakfast was as expected, always a treat with consistent quality.

Although in the process of some remodeling, it didn't affect the operation, or cause any inconvenience. I will definitely stay here on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank garry s
Reviewed October 26, 2012

It took me a while to choose a hotel in the area, as we were interested in visiting San Juan Capistrano. I picked this hotel based on the photos and the larger rooms. We were not disappointed. We would certainly go back. The rooms were spacious and clean. The parking was great. The surrounding areas and the beach made it a fun stay. My wife and daughter really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kirk D
HPatel_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad that you liked the room. Please keep us in mind if and when you are coming back to town.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed here one night with family. Room was clean, smelled fresh and spacious. Front desk was very friendly, helpful and courteous. We had a golf course view on the third floor and it was very quite . Breakfast service started early so we were able to grab a quick bite before my son's early game. Overall a great hotel in San Clemente.

Room Tip: 3rd floor golf view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

I really appreciate your great review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service and clean spacious rooms. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I came here as part of a 5 year anniversary trip. The staff was always helpful and courteous. Our stay started out great with a complimentary bottle of wine. The rooms were very comfortable and the ocean views were good on the 3rd floor. The only downside I noticed was the noise from the highway, although it didn’t really bother me during our stay. The hotel was a good value for the price

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff K

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your anniversary at our hotel. I am however sorry that the freeway disturbed you a little. Please keep us in mind on your next trip to San Clemente.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

During my extended business stay the staff of this fine location provided service with a smile above and beyond my expectations. I virtually lived at the Hampton for seven months working an extremely stressful 72+ hour a week job. The beds provide the comfort and support I need for an uninterrupted night of sleep. I recommend this Hampton location to any traveler seeking a clean room, restful night, and excellent staff.

Room Tip: Choose a room with golf course view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for such kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service to all our guests. I am so glad that we did not add any more stress to your already stressful week. Please keep us in mind when you come back to San Clemente.