New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Clean, updated and inviting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn San Clemente

Holiday Inn San Clemente
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in San Clemente
“Clean, updated and inviting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

After a spur of the moment roadtrip, we were lucky to get one of the last rooms available during peak season. The friendly staff went out of their way to help us with check-in and sightseeing tips. The recently remodeled room was clean and esthetic. After a pleasant day at the beautiful beach, grownups enjoyed a drink at the cozy bar while kids had a snack at the restaurant. We endedup staying an extra day and will deinitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank verolil
Stephan M, Manager at Holiday Inn San Clemente, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Glad to read that you were able to get one of our last room available, Weekend and holidays are always busy. Give us a call, even when you are allready on your way, and we will be happy to reserve the best room in San Clemente!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

going back for sure!! love my home away from home. The staff and Todd, so lovely always, greet me and treat me so wonderful every single time I visit. They sure got me spoiled. Even on my short visits such as the last one, are wonderful get aways. I know I will always feel welcome in this great hotel and the surrounding area as well. I wish I could stay longer but I shall be back next summer again for my regular vacation. Meanwhile, looking forward to another short get away in December. I know what to expect from this wonderful and lovely staff and sometimes, it is a huge deal for such along with the great location and overall hotel conditions!!!

Thank you Todd!! thank you aaalllll !! you are great !!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 22mag
I can tell you enjoyed your stay, come back soon and often!
Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Every summer we plan a family vacation and our first choice is always a stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Its walking distance to the beach, clubs and restaurants. We have been vacationing every summer at teh Holiday Inn. Their staff is the friendlist I have ever come across. The rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. They have all the amenities I need on a vacation.
They have an excellent menu and bar. I highly recommend Holiday Inn as your hotel. Once you stay there, you will never wan to leave. This is what vacation is all about. We love it!

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
As you mentionned the Holiday Inn Express at the begening of your review, I would like to point that here we are Holiday Inn Resort, walking distance to the pier of San Clemente right by downtown. 949.361.3000.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We always love coming to SC and staying here. The staff is so friendly and very helpful. We ate at the restaurant every morning we were there for their awesome breakfast deal and even came back for their taco tuesday. The hotel is nice and clean and it's walking distance to beach, restaurants and shops. I love this place!

Room Tip: Ocean View rooms are amazing....especially to watch sunset!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed for a few nights for my birthday weekend. The staff was very helpful, room was nice with a great ocean view. The restaurant had great food and was reasonably priced. Definately coming back.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Colby B
Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I stay here every year during the surf competition in Sep. We always have agreat time and this year was no different. The hotel sits right across the street from Downtown San Clemente, they have excellent food in the restaurant and an attentive staff to go with it.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms have great views
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Elmer, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

To summarize, "EXCELLENT" From the Front Desk Check In and Out, the great On Site Management and Staff, to comfortable rooms and a location that affords walking access to all San Clemente has to offer, this Hotel will please.

Always my "To stay" location when in town

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business