“Oh My Gosh... Great Pizza”
Review of Pizza Port

Pizza Port
Ranked #9 of 220 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our son was stationed at Camp Pendleton and he had been here with a bunch of Marines...so i wasn't sure to trust the preview of a bunch of drunk Marines, but we had a blast. Fun atmosphere, but more importantly to the parents and 80 year old grandparents all raved about how amazing the pizza was! We were here on a Friday night and it was packed, but the service was fast and the pizza delicious. Great Job Pizza Port! Oh BTW... order the Beer Buddies... delicious

There are newer reviews for Pizza Port

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This place is consistently awesome. The beer they have on tap is always changing and the pizza is reasonably priced. The pizza is some of my favorite in CA. The wings are pretty good if you like the softer kind, rather than crispy. Amaze-balls!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have been to the Solana Beach spot and it is great as well. Amazing beers. The vibe here is So Cal and surfer - you can see the ocean and be reminded why we live here in the paradise of the OC! Very casual and down to earth. A refreshing break from the overwhelming fakeness and pretentious OC world. Why can't everyone make pizza this fresh and delcious??? Had the Monterey with pepperoni, mushrooms, onion amd artichokes. WOW! I never eat pizza crust because it tastes like cardboard to me but this crust is SO DELICIOUS! I go out of my way to have this pizza. You should too! Enjoy!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We've been to the one in Solana Beach. Great pizza, fun place to go. There's always alot of people their. If you want to have a conversation with someone forget it. Usually alot of people but fun, energetic place to be.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is, hands down, the best pizza around. I'm not a pizza fan, by the way. I love both their vegetable and their meat pizzas. The place reminds me of pizza joints when I was a kid--full of kids and noise, beer and lots of pizza. I like sitting on the patio in front. I never thought I'd crave pizza, but now I do...