“Delicious crepes, unbeatable location”

La Galette Creperie
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in San Clemente
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Provo, Utah
“Delicious crepes, unbeatable location”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ate here for breakfast twice while staying in San Clemente. Just a great little crepe place. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ChadChristensen

• Korean first
Amelia Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Crepes by the Ocean”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I ate several breakfasts at this lovely little crepe restaurant. Very nice to be right across the street from the Pier and the Ocean. The crepes and lattes were very tasty.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rick Y
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great crêpes and great people watching”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We met a friend here for breakfast on a November Monday morning. We sat outside with a great view of the morning walkers and surfers heading out to the beach right across the train tracks from the pier. We were in the shade and it was a bit chilly so I was glad to have a jacket. We all had the excellent crêpes and the constantly refilled coffee. Great choice for breakfast in San Clemente. It's cash only, so remember to bring some.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TooMuch2Do
Lexington, Kentucky
“My favorite Breakfast joint in Cali”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I ate here the very first time I traveled to California. The next 6 times I traveled to California over the next 1.5 years this was always the place to eat before I left. Across from the pier there is always a breeze and the sound of the ocean. Truly one of better life experiences. Eat here, don't ask.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank WHowington
Boston, Massachusetts
“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was visiting from Boston and my friend and I went here one morning for brunch. So so nice. We sat outside on the sidewalk and the views are Fabulous..!!! The crepes are so delicious and their Granola is the absolute best ever....!!!! Go there and just have a cup of coffee and sit and enjoy the views it is wonderful, will definitely go back again.!!

• Visited September 2013