The white duvet, fluffy pillows, granite counter top, covered free parking, new tiled bathrooms and sunset view were pleasant surprises. I was on a staycation while I had company at my pad and just wanted a place that I could walk to restaurants, ride my bike from to the beach trail along the ocean and have a fridge/microwave.
The room was clean. I utilized the Free Wi Fi, in room snacks and on premise BBQ grill. The rooms at the beach are pricey. The National chain hotel which was closer to downtown (8 minute walk) was $189 for the same night I paid $73 here and didn't include breakfast or WI Fi.
I hit several really nice restaurants in a two block radius including El Mariachi and Happa J's. I enjoyed the walk to the beach and loved the convenient access to the highway in the morning when I didn't have time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint local family owned Inn with ocean view, yet near Hwy 5, restaurants, shops. We offer a king or 2 queen bed clean, comfortable and spacious rooms with the following amenities:Continental Breakfast Daily Patio and ocean/sunset view Microwave and mini fridgeCoffee maker, iron, iron board, and hair dryerDining and office table and chairsAlarm clock radio with adaptor for Ipod, music deviceTV, DVD player and DVD moviesParking – some coveredLocal restaurants, surf board and bike rental, shopping and night life walking distanceEasy on and off Hwy 5 access, just minutes to San Onofre, Camp Pendleton, Dana Point Harbor, State Park, Beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Little Inn by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Little Inn By The Beach Hotel San Clemente
- Little Hotel San Clemente