Close to freeway but good sound proofing except when children were running upstairs. We had a few issues which the owners did their best to resolve. They gave us a discount for the things they couldn't fix. The coffee was good, but nothing especially exciting for the continental breakfast. One car parking per room. Close to beach, town, restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint local family owned Inn with ocean view, yet near Hwy 5, restaurants, shops. We offer a king or 2 queen bed clean, comfortable and spacious rooms with the following amenities:Continental Breakfast Daily Patio and ocean/sunset view Microwave and mini fridgeCoffee maker, iron, iron board, and hair dryerDining and office table and chairsAlarm clock radio with adaptor for Ipod, music deviceTV, DVD player and DVD moviesParking – some coveredLocal restaurants, surf board and bike rental, shopping and night life walking distanceEasy on and off Hwy 5 access, just minutes to San Onofre, Camp Pendleton, Dana Point Harbor, State Park, Beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Little Inn by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Little Inn By The Beach Hotel San Clemente
- Little Hotel San Clemente