“The Perfect Vacation Spot”

San Clemente Cove Resort Condominiums
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Diego
“The Perfect Vacation Spot”
Reviewed July 5, 2009

I stayed at The San Clemente Cove a month ago and from the welcoming staff to the sincere welcome call from the Manager I was off to a good start. I was so impressed with my accommodations that I forgot about the view from our Balcony. My Wife and I went opened the door to our balcony and it really was a beutiful picturesque view of the Ocean. I really like this little town. Lots of enjoyable places to eat. This mellow placed town was the perfect getaway. We were reffered to Antoines Cafe for Breakfast by the extremely nice and pleasent Activities girl. All and All this was a terrific experiance. Thank you San Clemente Cove for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Purplewarrior

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
larsongs
Reviewed June 15, 2009

What a great time we had staying at the Cove!! Awesome Beach location!!! Comfortable Beach Accomodations and Friendly Staff make for an Excellent Experience. Can't wait 'til our next Trip!!!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank larsongs
california
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Front desk person (Layne) was charming, friendly and extremely helpful. He was very informative and made sure we had everything we needed. The property was clean and beautiful and housekeeping kept it immaculate.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shiner101
Aliso Viejo
Reviewed June 9, 2009

This is a great place to get away and relax...The location is beautiful and close to the beach...we had a great view off our balcony. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and ideas for good restaurants and places to go out. The room had a nice decor and was very clean and the amenties were so nice to have (even though I did not plan on cooking)! Very comfortable! I needed some extra towels and the maintentance man came and brought them to me with a smile on his face and would not even take a tip.. very friendly! greay customer service.. I told all my friends about this place..

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank camevad2
California
Reviewed June 9, 2009

What a great resort! Close to the beach, great restaurants nearby, friendly staff, and beautiful room. Our family would like to make this destination a yearly tradition.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Riverside
Reviewed June 6, 2009

I booked the room at the resort and got a great deal for our Spring Break getaway. We got unit #101, which did not have an ocean view, but who cares? The resort is located across the street from the SC pier and beach so who wants to be in the room all of the time anyway ? The unit has a full kitchen, which is great when traveling with kids, fireplace, CD stereo, large screen TV, and a very comfortable pillow top bed. Beach chairs, towels, sand toys, umbrellas to check -out for FREE (beats hauling all that stuff from home). The staff was friendly and very helpful. This resort and town are our new getaway destination. We love it!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
La Quinta
Reviewed October 26, 2008

I stayed at the San Clemente Cove for my 30th Birthday weekend. I made the most of the local eating and drinking establishments which were out of sight. The resort staff were extremely helpful and accomodating. I was lucky enough to have an Oceanview which topped off a perfect night. The following morning they were having a Pancake breakfast which was very inexpensive. They had everything and the hostess was really nice and gave good advice on where to go. The rooms were spacious and either kept up well or a newly rennovated. Full kitchen and comfy bed. I would love to come back to this resort if I have the time.

• Liked — The Great View and gracious staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)